US$189
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$345
US$269
GardenInn.com
US$363
US$305
Hilton.com
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
US$429
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
EconoLodge
HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$289
US$337
US$314
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
US$340
US$278
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$319
  • Pool
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$261
  • Breakfast included
1,209 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree dinnerbeer and winemon thursbreakfast and dinnerfull size fridgeping pong tabledaily breakfastliving areapalomar airporthot breakfastseparate bedroomgreat place to staysofa bedhome away from homecomplimentary shuttlegreat for families
Reviewed August 13, 2016

Very impressed with HomeWood Suites. Hilton should seriously invest in more of this sector of their family chain. The Suites are very roomy. Breakfast items were tasty and pleasantly surprised with the evening socials. It was nice to unwind with some appies and wine while the kids swam in the pool.

2  Thank Adrienne Richa... L
Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience during your recent stay. I'm thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations! We hope to welcome you back sometime soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2016

We had people above us that continuously stomped on the floor the entire visit from 6 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. and the staff wouldn't do anything about it because they have a policy that they can't even say anything to people until 10 p.m. So every morning I was awoken at 6 a.m. and couldn't even put my daughter to bed at a decent hour because it was so loud. Also the beds were super uncomfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Andrea D, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

To say that your experience is concerning would be an understatement. I apologize that you had such an experience and assure you that this is not the typical stay at this hotel. I want you know that we do have a very competent, efficient, and service-minded team here at the Homewood Suites despite your recent experiences. On behalf of my entire staff, I apologize that your experience was not exceptional. We hope that we can have another opportunity at your business on your next trip to Carlsbad.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

The food was family oriented, kids everywhere.....mediocre quality food expecially the turkey sausage and powdered eggs. The beer and wine was very good... They needed more help at breakfast and dinner to accommodate the large number of people that were there.

2  Thank Jeffery F

We appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback. We will be sharing this learning opportunity with the rest of the staff. We hope to welcome you back to our property the next time you are in the Carlsbad area!

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Great family suite with full size refrigerator, small stove, microwave & dishwasher. Reminded me of a timeshare set-up. Will definitely look into staying at Homewood Suite properties in the future for a longer stay. We were only in town for one night.

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank DeAnna M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am pleased to know that you had such a great time while with us. Thank you so much for being our guest and we certainly hope to see you on your next trip to Carlsbad!

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Spent 3 nights in the Double Queen Suite (Friday to Sunday) with my family of 4, two adults and 2 kids.

Overall excellent room. All the amenities of home. Turns out the sofa was a sofa bed as well. We saved money as a family of 4 by going to the local Vons and buying lunch + dinner groceries. Having a large refrigerator rocks!

Breakfast buffet hours on the weekend start at 7am. 3 waffle makers, always some sort of egg dish, protein (sausage or bacon) and the usual breakfast amenities (cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, fruit, etc.) I recommend getting there early. No wait or send a family member to at least make the waffles. Dinner is provided only Monday to Thursday. The menu for dinner included Pho (and I can't remember the rest!)

Our room was comfortable and well done. 2 TVs ( not important factor to me but was important to the kids!). Shower/ toilet was in a separate area from the sink. We only used the refrigerator and microwave. We were on the first floor, around the corner from the buffet. At night it did get noisy from people walking, but my family was exhausted from Legoland and didn't notice. (Only I did.)

Important note: They have A shuttle to take you within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, (Legoland included) BUT you need to make reservations! I recommend having your family organized as to what time y'all need to go. We always tip the driver, (I just think it's in good form, (but didn't tip our last driver on Sunday because she was late. :( Only 5 minutes, but still, we were early.

Pool and hot tub. The pool is round in shape and smaller than most, BUT perfect for little kids. Plenty of clean towels pool side in a trunk.

The only reason I downgraded a star was
1. We decided to stay an extra night and due to the price difference quoted, we booked a single king suite. The price that was quoted at the counter was a lot more vs. the price we got on hotels.com. Of course we booked the online price.

2. I got up very early to pack my family's belongings for the transition. Ultimately and fortunately they let us stay in the same room. I just wish we could have been told that ahead of time before I packed everything!

The staff are very courteous. Everyone says hello and smiles at you. I told them it was a birthday weekend for my 9 year old son and 10 year old nephew, but no goody bags :( .

Really great for the price. We stayed at Carlsbad by the Sea last year and I would definitely pick this hotel over them any day.

Overall, wonderful amenities, especially the shuttle and breakfast buffet.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank lepoisson13

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your family vacation with us and that our amenities suited your needs! We strive to make our property your home away from home! We hope to welcome you back again soon!