3,350 results
All reviews chopra center golf course water slides market place beautiful grounds tennis courts play golf kids club self parking business conference adult pool family vacation fitness center san diego pools johnson waterslides
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'd recommend making sure you are not on the ground floor (we had noisy kids running around above us and the sound proofing leaves a lot to be desired) and not in a handicapped accessible room (the shower is ridiculously low). Otherwise the room was fine, though incredible, given the cost. The resort is quite large and well kept. I was mainly there for tennis, so can't speak to the golfing . Service was excellent and very friendly. Note that the clientele was far from diverse. We saw about 99% "rich white folk" everywhere. Not shocking, but just a note in case that matters to you.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the iron spilled brown liquid onto my client's brand new shirt. manager raj vajas said he would reimburse me for the shirt but does not respond to emails. I will be contacting the BBB. the shower temperature was cold or scalding hot and pressure was extremely weak. not just in my room as my customers reported similar conditions. front desk staff would not check the group i brought in together, putting us in rooms all over the enormous resort. they were also very unaccommodating and unfriendly. not what i expect from a hotel that looks so nice.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
LivG151, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear "708daisukef,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review regarding your recent stay. Please know that I have reached out to your email address with further information and resolution. I hope you will not hesitate to contact me directly should you need any further assistance.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Omni La Costa Resort is beautiful, and the staff is top-notch! We didn't want to leave this tropical paradise. The food is outstanding, and the room was beautiful. I would recommend this property to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear "340anitaj,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your 5-star TripAdvisor review regarding your recent visit to Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, including our food, rooms and grounds. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back again, soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Simply put, this property and staff are incredible. This is a top of the line hotel and resort. You will not find anything more accommodating and or luxurious. The pool area is one of the nicest I have ever been to and the kids loved the waterslides!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear "Joe H.,"
Thank you for taking the time to submit your 5-star TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our pools and waterslides, as well as our staff. We value you as our guest and we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for one night with my girlfriends to celebrate our birthdays. My husband made the reservation to surprise me. He reserved a La Costa Room with two queen beds and one sofa bed. Upon check-in, we were given room 529 which was located in one of the farthest buildings from the lobby. Worst of all, the room faced a busy street and a parking lot. The room was dated with a strong mildew odor. I called the front desk requesting a room change. It took 30 minutes and 2 phone calls before the bellman came to show us the new room. He showed us room 490 which was the in the next building. The room was smaller and only had 2 queen beds and no sofa. It was clearly a smaller room and not a La Costa room. The mildew odor was a little less and the room faced the pool, so the three of us decided to take the room. The bellman needed to go back to the front office to switch out our keys. Another 15 min wait. When I told my husband about the experience he was upset since he made it clear the occasion was a birthday celebration and specifically requested a quieter room facing the pool and 2 beds with sofa bed. He called management and they were willing to change our room but we were tired of all this nonsense. The grounds near the lobby were nice however we did not have a good experience with the room. The Sunday brunch is another story which I don’t want to waste my time to share. Bottom line, the time for brunch buffet on the website and different than the actual time. For that kind of money I would rather stay somewhere else next time.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
LivG151, Guest Relations Manager at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear "Tomoe836,"
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the issues you faced regarding our room location and smell, as well as the hassle that ensued in order to move rooms. I can understand how this would be frustrating during a special birthday visit. I have shared your feedback with my team so that we can make the necessary improvements to our rooms, as well as our brunch information. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more positive experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need anything further or in the future.