US$189
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$269
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Near Legoland(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
US$429
HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$289
Travelocity
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
US$340
US$278
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$319
  • Pool
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$261
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel twice. This is my "go to" hotel when I'm in this area. It really is only 1.5 miles from Legoland, the beach is just across the freeway, and all at the right price. The rooms are clean and fresh. The addition of the mini-fridge and microwave is super convenient for breakfast. There isn't a huge selection of restaurants close by, but that didn't really matter to me.

Room Tip: Get a room on the east side of hotel. That way you aren't going to hear freeway noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel a couple of weeks before going to Legoland. When we got to the hotel OMG! 5 minutes away from legoland. We checked in so quick and got a room in the back part. Which was perfect because we didn't want any noise since we were extremely tired. The only thing we had an issue with was they gave us a smoking room when I clearly stated we wanted a non smoke! But like I said we were tired so I didn't even bother to try to get a different room . Good hotel thou

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

We were stuck with $249 bill for a reservation that was canceled months before. When we contacted the property a very rude woman named Daisy Fezt yelled at my mother and refused to resolve the issue. Thank goodness for Motel 6 corporate costumer service. They investigated the issue and concluded that the money should get refunded. When the customer service agent contacted her to perform the refund (apparently the site has to do it?) she refused and yelled at him too. If motel 6 is reading, you seriously need to get rid of this woman.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Amanda S
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Carlsbad East, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservation and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to better understand how we might address your specific concern, and help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Our shower was backing up from clogged hair in the drain, the sheets hadn't been changed and the floor was filthy. The front desk would not relocate us and since we had checked in at around 11pm after a long drive, we didn't have the time or energy to find another hotel room on a busy summer weekend. I ended up putting sleepingbags on the bed for the kids to sleep on and my wife slept in the car. Needless to say, we left this place as soon as we had enough sleep to. Worst hotel experience in a long time.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Carlsbad East, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2017

Dear Adam, Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the maintenance and cleanliness concerns you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

I stayed at this Motel 6 for one night while in Carlsbad taking my children to Legoland. The room was nicer than I have previously seen in a Motel 6. We were 5 minutes away from beach and Legoland so it was very convenient for my trip. Would recommend anyone who needs somewhere to lay their head when visiting this city.

Room Tip: near beach, near Legoland
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent location, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.