See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 weeks. Room is specious (it can fit our bikes, our 10 suit cases). Its close to a few fast food stores, and convince stores. Even the putlet is within a walkable distance (10mins).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2017

I travel through the North County of San Diego often on business and to visit friends in the area. The staff is always welcoming and friendly, even when I need a room at 10:00 at night smelling of race gas and sweat (I work on vintage cars for a living). You can't beat the location; everything is within a few blocks, from fast food to a great steakhouse to shopping at the outlet mall.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2017

I've stayed at this hotel twice. This is my "go to" hotel when I'm in this area. It really is only 1.5 miles from Legoland, the beach is just across the freeway, and all at the right price. The rooms are clean and fresh. The addition of the mini-fridge and microwave is super convenient for breakfast. There isn't a huge selection of restaurants close by, but that didn't really matter to me.

Room Tip: Get a room on the east side of hotel. That way you aren't going to hear freeway noise.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel a couple of weeks before going to Legoland. When we got to the hotel OMG! 5 minutes away from legoland. We checked in so quick and got a room in the back part. Which was perfect because we didn't want any noise since we were extremely tired. The only thing we had an issue with was they gave us a smoking room when I clearly stated we wanted a non smoke! But like I said we were tired so I didn't even bother to try to get a different room . Good hotel thou

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

We were stuck with $249 bill for a reservation that was canceled months before. When we contacted the property a very rude woman named Daisy Fezt yelled at my mother and refused to resolve the issue. Thank goodness for Motel 6 corporate costumer service. They investigated the issue and concluded that the money should get refunded. When the customer service agent contacted her to perform the refund (apparently the site has to do it?) she refused and yelled at him too. If motel 6 is reading, you seriously need to get rid of this woman.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank mandylynn16
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Carlsbad East, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservation and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to better understand how we might address your specific concern, and help us provide a better guest experience in the future.