Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$539
US$499
Best Western Plus Beach View Lodge(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$358
US$330
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
US$423
US$408
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$334
US$319
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$202
Official Hotel
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$269
Priceline
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$360
HotelsClick
All reviewsroom was cleanralph's grocery storeconvenient locationwould stay againa great place to stayhairdryerconveniencesinkmattress
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Check in was a breeze. I asked for a room away from any little kids, I was put upstairs facing the road, very quiet! Pool was refreshing after being in the sun all day.
Beds are comfortable and so are the pillows. Rooms were cleaned daily, ours wasn't until 5 pm, but, they did a great job removing all the sand from the beach.
Only complaints I have are the mold growing on the bathroom ceiling, the water pressure in our shower was lousy, but, the water was hot, no coffee maker, no microwave, or fridge in the room, we stayed 3 nights, would've been nice for those things.
Jack in the box is close, Ralph's grocery store, benihana restaurant, a few others. Beach is also fairly close, we didn't go to that one, only the one on Camp Pendleton.
Nice neighborhood, very quiet, plenty of parking as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

My cousin and I often stay at this motel whenever we do our quick beach trips. We usually stay 1-2 nights. They've always been nice, excellent customer service at the front desk. The maids are also pleasant when passing by, with saying hello. The room is always clean, floors, shower, toilet, sink, counter. The bed is comfortable, big comfy pillows, clean sheets! However I do think it's time to get new bath towels. We've been staying here on our trips for about 4yrs and the only complaint is the towels.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2017

We pass through this area at least once per year and often stay at this motel. We understand that this is budget accommodation, but I still expect it to be immaculately clean, which it was far from being this trip. I'm afraid we'll be finding somewhere else in future as I will not tolerate a lack of cleanliness. I also resent, in this age of electronics, having to pay additionally for internet access.

Room Tip: Always ask to see the room before committing to it.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda M
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Small room but when we visit the beach we aren't indoors much. Pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness & quick response from staff, very friendly. No fridge/microwave or blow dryer but I expected that. Considering the price of neighboring hotels, can't beat this cost!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Place was decorated with modern furniture. No carpet.... it had laminate floors. Very clean. Friendly check-in staff. Area was quiet and there was a shopping center near by. I definitely would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family