We arrived around 2:00 and our room was not ready. When we returned around 5, we were escorted to our room and helped with our bags. The room was nice, although I was expecting a bit more b/c of the price. If you stay be sure to get a top floor b/c the people above were very loud and the walls and ceiling are VERY thin. The breakfast in the morning was minimal: yogurt fruit and a few pastries with coffee and juice. The parking was free. Unless you get a really good deal, I would try to find another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace your true Zen with a stay at Tradewinds Carmel. Featured as one of Architectural Digest’s most glamorous hotels, one of Forbes Travel Guide’s best small hotels, and voted as one of the world’s top inns by Coastal Living, our Carmel luxury hotel combines the elegant with the relaxing, offering tranquil surroundings and views of the Pacific Ocean. Indulge yourself in fine Egyptian cotton linens and luxurious goose down feather beds, pillows, and comforters. Experience spectacular ocean views, the luxury of spa tubs, fireplaces, Japanese tansu wetbars and vanities, antique and custom designed furniture from Bali and China, silk pillows, custom lighting, fine bath amenities, CD players, wireless high-speed internet access, fresh orchids and bamboo fountains. Pet friendly and dog friendly rooms available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel