US$271
US$210
Official Site
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Comfort Inn Carmel By The Sea(Carmel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$220
Hofsas House Hotel(Carmel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$235
Quail Lodge & Golf Club(Carmel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$355
Carmel River Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$722
US$629
Hotels.com
Normandy Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
All reviewssun deckgreat locationbreakfast roomwithin walking distanceleave your carcarmel by the seasmall poolroom was clean and comfortablewould stay here againtwo blocksfree breakfastthe main streetrestaurants and shopsart galleriesocean avenuebeautiful townyogurt
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This hotel was very handy to the city center and the staff was very friendly and accommodating and knowledgeable. The housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful and went out of their way to give us extra towels when we needed them

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWCarmelsTownhouse, Front Office Manager at Best Western Carmel's Town House Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the Survey on Trip Advisor and sharing your experience at Best Western Carmel Town house. We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us!

Thank you for your 4-star rating! Our goal is to provide our guests with a great experience, every single stay. We are absolutely thrilled to have achieved that goal with your most recent experience as our guest. I am glad you found our rooms clean, friendly staff, and our breakfast filling. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!

Appreciate your business and recommendations. Look forward to your return visit

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Well located in the center of Napa. Comfortable bed and clean room/bathroom. The pool is very small tho, so there was no lapping possible and not in the sunniest part of the hotel. Free parking in the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

First, we would like to thank you for your preference at Best Western Carmel's Townhouse Lodge

We greatly appreciate all of your kind words and we are thrilled to know that you had such an amazing time here at out lodge, it is always a great pleasure knowing that we exceeded your expectations and that we were able to create this unique and memorable experience.

It is an honor for us to read you enjoyed our facilities we offer, It is thanks to our excellent staff that we are able to accomplish our goal, the total satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you again for your value review and for visiting us and we hope to have the privilege to host you once again in a near future

Reviewed October 10, 2017

This is an older property so there is no air conditioning, but they provided portable fans. The room was clean and nicely updated. There is no elevator, so if you need to, ask for the first floor. The parking is free, but the spaces are very tight. Get there early and leave your car and walk to the shops and restaurants nearby. It is a few blocks, downhill, to the beach, but walkable. Carmel-by-the-sea is just such a cute little town that you want to walk everywhere anyway so this is a great location.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest, Sorry to hear about your less than positive experience. Definitely not the type of experience we want to provide to our guest during their visit in Carmel. The feedback will allow us to implement improvements and offer a better experience for the guests in future. I hope you give us an opportunity to host you next time you visit Carmel. It can give us an opportunity to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

When reading the reviews of this hotel, I came across a very rude reply from the owner to a former guest who wrote a negative review and should've listened to my gut feeling about this hotel before I reserved my room-red flag number one. My first encounter upon check-in was that the host refused to take my frequent guest number-red flag number two. I drove back to my room, traipsed up the stairs (there is no elevator) with all my belongings, flung open the door to a stench that almost bowled me over, and fingered my way to a light switch in order to make my way around the cavelike room (mind you, it was about 2 pm)-red flag number three. During the week of my visit the whole bay area was having record high temps and this hotel does not have air conditioners however, I thought that I could keep cool enough with the self standing fan they had provided-red flag number four. Unfortunately, the room was like a sauna upon first entry and I was never able to cool it down even with open windows and the ocean breeze. Mind you I was by myself, sleeping in a room accessible to the street with the windows open and no security bars! To add to this, the door lock was frozen and, even after having the hostess come down to look at it, was not repaired during my time there. On my first night there the TV would not turn on so I called the office repeatedly to get help but, to no avail. They would not answer the phone and the voicemail box said it was full. They do offer a breakfast buffet although, it's in a room which has a large picture window in it that faces the morning sun that creates a fish bowl effect and doesn't have a shade to draw. Having prepaid for the room through my company was a terrible mistake that I'll never make again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Mariesdottir

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This is a tired property with none of Carmel's charm. The in room lighting is poor and the availability of charging ports ancient. The cleanliness of the room was passable at best. There just was little value associated with this property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends