“night out”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2018

Great unpretentious food, I had a halibut special which was prepared perfectly and my wife had a beef stew that was amazing

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is a great place to grab something to eat. Nice variety including pizza, salads, and lots of other selections. Something for everyone. Great atmosphere both inside and outside seating.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

We visited here based in reviews and I’m so glad I read reviews. The short ribs I had were the best I’ve ever had. The atmosphere is wondrerful and the food is excellent . Please visit if you visit carmal .

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Marvelous fresh salads with heirloom tomatoes are a meal in themselves. Service is friendly and efficient. This place is well managed.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Everyone raves about this place! We didn’t book so couldn’t get a table (it was Saturday so we should have known!). Instead we got a takeaway and sat out in the village. We could totally see why everyone raves about it - absolutely amazing!