“Cozy home in a perfect location.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Agate Bay Pier and Buoy Field (summer only)
Agate Bay Pool Facility (summer only)
Agate Bay Tennis Courts (summer only)
Magic Carpet Mini Golf (1 mile away)
Gar Woods Restaurant (1.5 miles away)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jonesie99
“Cozy home in a perfect location.”
Reviewed September 24, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The home was perfect for my family and me. The location is in between two towns yet secluded which I loved. The amenities were perfect! I have recommended the home, Agate Bay Realty, and Flipkey to my friends. Thank you!!!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
JackieJac
California
“Perfect for our medium sized group!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Loved our stay here. We had 6 adults, 2 teens, 2 kids and 1 toddler. We all fit...with the teens sleeping on the couches (one in loft and one in family room). Kitchen worked perfect. Bathrooms were clean and good size...there is also a washer/dryer. We loved the deck location, right off of family room/kitchen...so kids could watch a movie at night and we could have some drinks on the deck. Very bright and open. Location is awesome....bike to the beach (it's a pebble beach that is dog friendly)....a very short 4-5 minute ride to Kings Beach and tons of food/restaurants. My only suggestion, if you stay in the summer, is maybe bring a couple fans for the bedrooms....no AC, but it wasn't that bad at all. We will go back for sure!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the Deck
Liked least: Bring a couple fans if you stay in the summer, no AC...but not that bad.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Berkeley

Reviewed July 10, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
10 Jul 2013
Thank you for your comments. FYI, since it rained just prior to your arrival some ants and spiders came inside so we had the house sprayed after you left. Please keep us in mind for future Tahoe stays.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing