“Rincon Beach House is a wonderful place right on...”

Review of Rincon Retreat

Oceanfront views and world class surfing at Rincon
Home is inside the private gated community at Rincon Spacious deck includes variety of seating
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Oceanfront views and world class surfing at Rincon
Home is inside the private gated community at Rincon
Spacious deck includes variety of seating
Both Weber charcoal barbecue and propane grill
Living Room (fireplace non-operational)
Great book collection!
Ocean views from both Living and Dining Rooms
Warm twilight colors are backdrop to al fresco dining
Master Bedroom
Kitchen facing back to Dining Room
Breakfast Room with courtyard views
Galley Kitchen and Laundry
French doors from Dining Room to patio
Casual elegance with china provided
Quaint and welcoming
Share the beach with World Class surfers
Sunrise to sunset...lovely!
Sunset casts a warm glow over the Retreat
Salute the end of a perfect day!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lorette H
“Rincon Beach House is a wonderful place right on the water… It doesn't get better than this.”
Reviewed January 6, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

WE LOVED this place. It is adorable. It is a true California Surf Cottage. The real deal !! BEST surf, BEST view of a sunrise, waves crashing, BEST point break. You can't ask for more. I had my three kids here and our 3 little grandkids. It was comfortable, and homey, which we love. The deep colors of the wood paneling added to it's atmosphere. It is filled with family treasure of many years which made it personable and special. The front yard / garden and the backyard facing the cove of Rincon is the most perfect location. Having lived in Santa Barbara for over 25 years, and having surfer boys who love Rincon, …… well when I learned about this home in the cove, I knew it would be perfect for us, and it was. We needed a family time together without the hustle of the holidays but a bright restful spot to reconnect. Our 3 days here were the best. Rain or shine. It was comfortable, the surf was amazing for the boys, the beach walks were the best, and all safe for our little ones. WE had everything we needed to stay in one place and stay put. Would I stay here again? YOU BET! I am already thinking ahead to next summer, next winter. ……… And as an artist I could be here anytime just to be inspired to paint or for a writer who needs a quite place to write. You don't need to surf. But anyone who would want to stay here loves the ocean. Nothing like falling asleep to waves crashing outside and knowing you are safe but love that sweet sound. . ….. I could go on, but enough said!! I love it.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Los Angeles
Reviewed November 16, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing