Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach
US$319
Cayucos Beach Inn(Cayucos)(Great Value!)
US$145
Hotwire.com
Dolphin Inn(Cayucos)
US$88
Best Western El Rancho(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
BestWestern.com
Seaside Motel(Cayucos)
Cayucos Motel(Cayucos)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean frontcontinental breakfasta pet friendly hotelrooms are cleancentral coastwalking distancelove this placein townpicnic tablesmorro rockthe staff was friendly and helpfulshops and restaurantssea glassslidersacross the streetgrassy areasound of the waves
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is our 2nd stay at Shoreline. I don't have one bad thing to say. You can't beat the location. My husband needed a relaxing vacation and he got it. This time we stayed in room 132, top of the stairs of the beachfront building. The fireplace was awesome. We never did partake in the breakfast because my husband isn't an early riser, but the coffee pot in the room did get use. The fact that this is on the ocean and dog friendly can't be beat. My brother has a condo in Cayucos but it's not dog friendly. We travel with our 2 dogs so Shoreline is absolutely perfect. We will be back just as soon as possible!

Room Tip: I haven't stayed in the lobby building rooms, but nothing can beat the beachfront, upstairs!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
CayucosShoreline, Manager at Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time and writing another review. We do always enjoy having you come and visit the Shoreline Inn with your pets. 132 is a very popular room and the fireplace makes it the perfect getaway. We’re glad that your husband received the relaxing vacation he needed and that we’ll see you again soon at the Shoreline Inn

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I have stayed at other hotels in Cayucos and they don't compare. The location and personel service set this place apart from the others. The ocean building rooms have all been update and are great. You would never know it was a pet friendly hotel. We will back as soon as we can.

Room Tip: They are all great rooms, however I prefer the the ocean building 1st floor since I have a dog.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words and your description of the beachfront building rooms. We are glad that you and your dog enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back to the Shoreline Inn soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

On the beach and within walking distance to everything. A killer barbaque for use if you want to q on the beach. The staff is the best always with on site manager Donna, one of the best
people you will ever meet. Sleep at night with just the screen door closed and hear the waves
all night long. Your pets get the red carpet treatment. What elese is thers?

Room Tip: down stairs in the back on the beach
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
CayucosShoreline, Manager at Cayucos Shoreline Inn...on the beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Thank you for your kind review. A lot of our guests love to hear the ocean when they go to sleep at night and all our rooms allow for that. We also love spoiling our four legged guests with little treats and special attention. Thank you for mentioning Donna, she is a treasure. We’re so glad you had a wonderful time and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

After very stressful recent years, I needed a relaxing getaway and found it in quaint Cayucos at the wonderful Shoreline Inn where I stayed 4 nights. 3 nights in a beachfront room dowstairs, and extending my stay for 1 night, I moved upstairs. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are very clean and I and Sailor (Eskie) just loved the 'dog welcome package' (sheet to put on top of the bed so pooch can sleep there, dog dish and a couple of dog bones). Though I brought my own dog towels, it was very nice to have a nice plush towel for him in the room so I was able to dry him off when I had to hose him down after jumping into a tide pool. He never sleeps on the bed at home but loved the bed(s) at the Inn. The breakfast was satisfying and the wine glasses in the room were a nice surprise.
I had brought a novel with me, but didn't read one line, nor did I watch t.v. for more than a total of 2 hours during the whole 4 days. Departure day actually made me sad, a couple of days later I remedied this by making my next reservation. I (and Sailor) can't wait...

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are so glad you and Sailor had a wonderful time. Sounds like you just had a wonderful time to relax and that’s exactly what we’re hoping our guests can do when they just want to get away for a little bit. Thank you for mentioning the dog goodies we put in the rooms and the little extra things we do. We try hard to make all our guests feel welcomed. We will see you again soon.
Laila Kollmann

Reviewed 21 February 2012

We loved our stay at the Shoreline Inn. the beach was right at our feet, it was awesome! We had a down stairs room, so we could go beach walking at any moment we felt like it, and so we did! The breakfast was great,lots of fresh fruit and fresh pastries. Our room was very clean, we had a comfortable bed and the staff was friendly. Cayucus is a very quaint village and we will return for many more fun times, thanks to our pleasant visit at the Shoreline Inn.

Room Tip: The rooms on the bottom floor are so convenient to get to the beach, especially if you have a pet. Great views!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AngelaMott

Thank you for leaving a review. We love hearing from our guests. Thank you for the pictures you took, this will help future guests and we love looking at the Inn from a guest’s perspective. We are also glad you enjoyed our breakfast and the views. You are exactly right Cayucos is a quaint village that has been able to keep its charm for decades and the Shoreline Inn lets our guests enjoy the town, but also the beach! We hope to see you again soon