All reviewspine tree motelhard boiled eggsbreakfast roomclaremont collegesbest westernsstay there againchino airportair conditionerbed was comfortableontario airportice machinelarge roomyogurtshower headclean roomsstayed nightseasy access
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Was pleasantly surprised on the size of the rooms. Very comfortable the grounds were very well kept. Had a little issue with accessing the pool but that was being worked on. Our air conditioner was a little noisey. They could replace the unit but overall we were very comfortable. A very nice hot breakfast.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The Best Western Pine Tree Motel of Chino was a very last minute choice for our one-night stay in the area, but it was an awesome choice! The setting is absolutely gorgeous, you don't even realize you are right in the heart of busy Chino, it feels more like a nature retreat, but at the same time you are moments away from gas stations, groceries, and fast food! The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom tile was a bit outdated and garish (dark orange) but I understand that a whole hotel overhaul is tremendously expensive, and since the rest of the room and balcony were SO NICE, I totally forgive the bathroom. Also, I did not catch her name, but the young lady who checked us in was SOOOOOO nice and friendly, you could tell she really cares about her job! After a long day of travelling, I really appreciated that!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This hotel was great, didn't have any problems, staff was awesome all of the rooms amenities work grade their conditioner with fridge the microwave the patio everything to make you feel like home . They definitely go out of the way to make you feel like family, Nicole was the go-to person for me. I'll definitely be back because of her

Reviewed March 10, 2018

My family and I have always stayed here. Each and every time we come to Chino we book with this motel. Breakfast is wonderful, rooms are clean, comfortable bed, great staff and at an affordable price. What else could we ask for?

Reviewed March 1, 2018

We booked this room for a night while travelling. The front desk was very helpful and accomodating as there was an issue with a gift card that I had and they spent a lot of time getting it straightened out for me.The room was basic and clean. There was a coffee maker and fridge and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good and the coffee was great.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple