“Day with grandkids”

Add it.
Country Waffles
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Clayton
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Country is close to our house in Clayton station shopping center we go there all the time for breakfast . Good food great service I normally have the breakfast special grandkids got eggs Benedict and a burger . We have been coming here with grandkids for years.they always have a good time great local spot

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We went to Country Waffle and had one of the best and quickest served breakfast I have ever been given. Sat down on a Saturday morning asked if I wanted something to drink, coffee & hot tea. We both knew right away what we wanted. My husband ordered a stack of pancakes & I always love their cinnamon roll French toast. Literally just finished getting my tea fixed with creamer & sugar and our breakfast was at the table (literally within less than 5 minutes!) Fresh, hot, delicious and exactly what we had ordered!! Great friendly servers too!
This is on a busy Saturday morning!! Great place 5 thumbs up!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

This is our go to place for breakfast. The service is prompt and friendly. The food is served quickly and is always above average, and the prices hard to beat.

Love the breakfast burrito with crispy hash browns.

The manager and most of the staff have been working here for a lengthy amount of time.

Very crowded on Sunday’s, but free coffee is served gratis while waiting.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed May 29, 2017

I had the bacon and eggs and it was good; nothing special but good and large enough portions to satisfy my appetite. The restaurant is clean, has plenty of parking in the shopping center, and the service is good. If you're after a decent breakfast and don't want to go too far from Clayton this is a good choice.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Country waffle is a national chain that serves breakfast and lunch. The breakfast menu is quite extensive with a large selection of omelets and benedicts as well as the waffles and pancakes. The food is quite good and of course the waffles are a specialty. A particular favorite is the waffle with bananas and peanut butter. The service was excellent. This location is in a strip mall with plenty of parking. At times it does get busy but there is seldom a long wait and we generally get seated very quickly.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Country Waffles? Share your experiences!