US$150
US$139
US$135
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$120
Lake Point Lodge ClearLake Oaks(Clearlake Oaks)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$69
Makiivka Estate(Lakeport)
US$700
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I rented the entire resort for three days for a party of 35 people for a total cost of less than $100 per person, sight-unseen. For such a great price, I was nervous about what we would get. My fears were unfounded. The facilities was wonderful, the staff was prompt and helpful when we needed something, but otherwise was happy to give us our privacy.

The downsides? The decor is quirky. Some of the cabins smelled of cigarettes.

The upsides? A huge number of amenities, great value, and can easily accommodate large groups. Hottub, pool table, foosball, kayaks, grills, pizza oven, tiki bar, fully stocked kitchen, the list goes on.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2013

The experience we had at Vista del Lago Resort was extraordinaire. We stayed in one of the cottages that had a hot tub. Although, we did not take advantage of the hot tub we still had a most comfortable night. The cottage was clean and crisp. The atmosphere is wholesome and we found it to me very down home comfy. The courtyard area near the water gives you such a relaxing feeling while listening to the water as you sit by the fire pit drinking a glass of your favorite wine. We want to thank Bob and Tori for being such wonderful owners and hosts. We had the best time and can’t wait for our next trip to Vista del Lago Resort in Clearlake.
Thanks again,

Room Tip: You'll love the cottages. Very private and unique. They all have kitchens if you don't want to go anywhere.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hilda M
Reviewed April 28, 2011

Enjoyed our stay - accepted last minute reservations - cottage was decorated in shabby shiek - comfortable and cute - beds were extrememly comfortable - that sleeps 4 - nice kitchen amentities- grounds to walk the dog, by the lake, nice.... Toured their large rental sleeps 14, excellent choice for large group... We will stay here again... My mom's doxie Eygpt - Loved her stay.... We have stayed at several hotels and inns in ClearLake City, we go up to visit my brother....my far, this cottage was perfect for the value and room...

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Glennda_11
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Found this little gem and enjoyed every minute of it. We arrived after 7:00 p.m., and were greeted by Tristan, the property manager. Whatever our need was it was taken care of, he is such a gracious host. The grounds are well kept, and I am sure that in the Summer time this place is hopping with people grilling, fishing, and best of all relaxing. Next time we will take the lakehouse that had a ping pong table, hot tub, and several relaxing decks. We will return in the future. Check out the little niche shops across the street, or stop by the restaurant across the way for their homemade pies.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VEnea
Reviewed December 29, 2010

I have stayed several times at Vista del largo and have always enjoyed my stay. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. I love to sit by the Lake and the owners often have a campfire going where I have met new friends. I would highly recommend a weekend getaway or a weeklong adventure.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo