“Tasty and nice”

Country Kitchen Cafe
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The food came quickly and hot, service was wonderful, friendly and easy. Breakfast was served as we liked it.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Great food, good service. The boys split a ham and cheese sandwich, my wife had Steak tacos and I had the Carne Asada plate. Large portions, great flavor, very satisfied.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Large portions of great food. Fair prices and friendly fast service. Very clean and well kept. Best place in town.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I had lunch at the Country Kitchen last weekend for the first time and enjoyed it thoroughly! I was alone and ate at the counter - fast service and nice people, including the owner who chatted with me for a while. I had the carnitas plate and it was very good - crispy and not too fatty. Lots of food at a fair price, will definitely eat there again

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Mixing ethnic and "American" food often means mediocre either way you go. The Country Kitchen is definitely an exception. We ate dinner there last weekend, and the Mexican food was excellent. I had the Carnitas plate, my wife the Chile Verde, both with sides of beans and rice. The carnitas was perfect - crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, moist but not greasy. The Chile Verde boasted plump cubes of tender pork in a well balanced green sauce - tangy with just the right amount of heat. Rice was fluffy, beans, tasted homemade. Portions are large, so you'll be taking some home if you don't bring an appetite. The prices are fair, and the service friendly, accommodating, and attentive. We don't get over to Clearlake Oaks very often, but this will be our go-to place when we do.