“Good food and fresh”
Review of Eagles Nest Deli

Eagles Nest Deli
Ranked #13 of 31 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a little deli in old town Cloverdale.
Description: This is a little deli in old town Cloverdale.
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Fresh food made daily, nice quaint cafe. Liked the location. Really enjoyed out sandwiches and a compliment to the cook. It's worth a try.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

The Eagle's Nest is my favorite lunch spot in town! Thier sandwiches are always fresh and they are generous with the meat on them. My all time favorite is smoked turkey with smoked cheddar on sourdough roll. There is plenty of seating and there is also a bar where you can drink beer. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2017

We purchased 4 Turkey sandwiches to take with us to the beach. The sandwiches were fresh, large and delicious. The price was very reasonable and the staff was friendly. We would definitely return!!

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

I was holidaying with family members last week and we passed through cloverdale and ate in the eagles nest Deli. The food was enjoyable but the charge for tap water left a sour taste . My sister ordered water and stated tap water was fine rather than bottles . It was served in plastic cups and our understanding was it was free of charge . When I settled the bill the not so friendly staff member charged $1.50 per water for 5 cups . I thought she was mistaken and had charged for bottled water but she insisted the charge applied for tap water . We were perplexed by this . My sister questioned it with the nearby chamber of commerce office and they said they were not aware of any other restaurants applying such a charge and apologised for this bad experience !

2  Thank Mairead72
Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

Made to order, fresh sandwhiches, and friendly service. Nothing fancy. Really good carmelized bacon, extra good.