“Place was busy. I see why!”
Review of Papa's Pizza Cafe

Papa's Pizza Cafe
Ranked #6 of 31 Restaurants in Cloverdale
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Walked by couple times always packed. Tonight ordered a pizza and a salad for me and the wife. Pizza was pepperoni, jalapeños, pineapple, and ? Think was called the Bear? Outstanding pizza. Will be back. Oh, and great on tap beer selection. Had the Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout. Maybe the best beer ever! Will be back!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Papas105, Owner at Papa's Pizza Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your meal and beer, hopefully we get to see you again in Papa's real soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2018

My friend and I went on a girls trip. She has a serious gluten allergy and I am super happy they had gluten pizza. The wait time for food was a bit long however the pizza and pesto cheese bread was definitely worth the wait.

Date of visit: April 2018
Papas105, Owner at Papa's Pizza Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thanks for the wonderful review! We take pride in our gluten free crust, we apologize for the long wait time. Look forward to seeing you girls soon!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

You really can’t miss at Palas. It’s my local go to when I have my kids. Very tasty pizza, excellent service,and nice atmosphere. Check and see what they have for their monthly special ,it’s usually good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

They have the best pizza in town. We always have the Mountain Mikes and it's definitely a crowd pleaser.

Date of visit: March 2018
Papas105, Owner at Papa's Pizza Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the support and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

My husband and I ate here about 30min before closing. The food was good, the atmosphere was good and everyone was very friendly. The calzones are done a little different than we are used to, more flat than we usually get, but still delicious and plenty of food! Would definitely come back again, just a little earlier next time so we could hang out more.

Date of visit: January 2018
Papas105, Owner at Papa's Pizza Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thank you so much for the nice review! Look forward to seeing you soon :)