“Quality Hampton that was well priced”

Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Clovis
Placerville, California
“Quality Hampton that was well priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

Stayed one night prior to a volleyball tournament. Hotel is newer, clean and efficient. Slept very well. The breakfast area was well stocked and kept very clean. This was my first time in the Clovis area, but I'd stay again if I was ever in the area.

Room Tip: Top floor away from elevator rooms seem very quiet.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank kings_29
AmyHWSGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North, responded to this review, 6 April 2012
Thank you for your lovely comments about the Hampton Inn & Suites in Clovis. We appreciate your kind words as we take great pride in our Hotel and the services we provide. On behalf of our entire staff, it was our pleasure to be of service to you and we hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2011

Newer place. Would recommend staying here. Not to far from the airport and close by restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
San Luis Obispo, CA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Clovis and had a pleasant time. I was surprised at how quiet it was considering how close it was to the airport. We stayed one night for the Fresno Marathon. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2011

What a LOVELY, spacious, and well-appointed room--and for only $95 plus tax. Fresno Airport is only 10 minutes away. Very helpful staff. Free cookies. What more could you ask?

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
california
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

Spent a Saturday evening at the Hampton in Clovis after a Fresno State football game. Was welcomed promptly upon arriving by the hotel and given a room on the 3rd floor. Room was what I expect from the Hampton's, which is why when I travel I always try to stay at one in the chain. Bed, pillows and bedding are always comfortable. The room was clean and spacious. The only item that was missing was a small refrigerator. When I travel, I always bring my own bottled water and snacks and find that having a refrigerator is very convenient. I am returning to this hotel early next year for a function and have already booked my room. I asked the hotel receptionist if any of the rooms had refrigerators and she stated that the king suites had them. I then advised her that I was returning in a couple of months and asked if it was possible to have a refrigerator placed in my room during my next stay. She said all I had to do was to call and give them a few days notice and that it would be no problem. The breakfast choices are adequate and the breakfast area was clean. Area is quiet and there is plenty of parking and good outdoor lighting during hours of darkness.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Corona, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2011

Great place to stay, clean, comfortable, & friendly, can't ask for more, but they do give you more. Free breakfast, coffee 24 hours a day, business center, exercise room. also in the room was a fridge, microware, coffee maker, popcorn, and the drinking cups are good quality not the cheap stuf you get at most hotels. They even gave us a bag of snacks for the road when we checked out. I'm looking for a Hampton Inn every time I travel from now on.

Room Tip: We had a party of 18 and everyone loved their rooms.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2011

Out of the Hilton brands that I stay at Hampton of course is at the lower end, compared to garden Inn or Embassy. That being said this is a great hotel for the price. You can't expect full service at a Hampton. There is no roomservice but you do get a great bed at the price. Breakfast was good and staff very friendly. I love hilton properties!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clovis
2.1 km away
3.3 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fresno Clovis
4.6 km away
BEST WESTERN PLUS Fresno Airport Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Clovis - Airport North? Share your experiences!