“Always a Great Breakfast”
Review of Seven Bar & Grill

Seven Bar & Grill
Ranked #51 of 309 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 8, 2018

We always love the breakfast here. The omelets and chicken fried steak are our favorite go to for breakfast here. The chili verde is really good too. The servers are always very friendly.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Visited this Spot a few times, Great Food at a reasonable price. They have Great Specials, friendly staff, Breakfast anytime, and in a quiet atmosphere surrounded by a beautiful rustic wood interior. A Favorite Local Spot.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

Stopped in for breakfast on our way back from Shaver Lake wanting breakfast. We just ran across this place actually looking for another place. They were lots of cars so we figured it must be pretty good. Husband had the chicken fried steak and eggs which he said was okay nothing to write home about. I had scrambled eggs, potatoes, bacon and toast. It all was just okay but the service was a bit slow. Our biggest complaint was they were stingy with the coffee. My husband got one full cup which he drank half, someone came around and filled it up. We never saw anyone after that. Even our waitress didn't offer up a refill when she brought our breakfast. So a little bit disappointed with that. Probably would make a different choice for breakfast next were in the area.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Walking in to the restaurant we were starved for breakfast. The host staff greeted us, very friendly and got us sat pretty quick. Interior of the restaurant was like walking into a log cabin your grandma owns, in a good way! Lace curtains separate tables and everyone seemed to be regulars from how well the staff knew them. There were actually two levels of dining and then a separate area for the bar. Old antique signs were on the walls and the chairs looked to be made out of old style wood. I opted to indulge my sweet tooth and get the French Toast combo with eggs and bacon, my mother went savory and got the Biscuits and Gravy with home fries (potatoes), eggs and bacon. Bacon was crisp and not overly greasy, my mother's potatoes were roasted to perfection. I ended up stealing half of them and scooped up her gravy with them! The only downside was a group of two gentleman who very openly and loudly swearing/cursing. I occasionally use swear words but not in a restaurant where everyone can hear. I had expressed my annoyance with our server but she never talked to them. Thankfully they left shortly after. Aside from that one hiccup the restaurant was inviting and the food filling. Definitely would recommend for breakfast.

Reviewed December 18, 2015

The last two times we have eaten here the service has been horrible. Went for lunch today, waited to be seated (server said she didn't hear us come in), then had to finally ask to have our order taken. Food was slow coming out, fish and chips and a Chef Salad. I asked for a take out box because I had to get back to work. After 10 minutes with no box we gave up and asked for our ticket. I could understand if they were busy but there were very few customers - gee, I wonder why! We will NOT go back to Seven.

Been to Seven Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!