“One of the last down home breakfast spots...”

Sandy's Country Junction
Ranked #5 of 309 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

One thing I love, is a one off, local breakfast spot...I do all I can to stay away from the chains.

I’ve been eating here for over 10 years, and it’s always been great! The perfect local feel with good food.

We, as locals, had a bit of a scare this past year as the restaurant changed hands. That’s always time for concern, as you fear you may loose the local feel.

Well during the initial transition, the new owners hovered awkwardly which really started changing the vibe. I can’t blame them, it’s their new venture, so who wouldn’t...that being said, it started taking away from the local comfort feel.

They must have gotten the message, as they have seemed to vanish and all the same staff from the previous owners are still here.

It now is back to its original feel...glad not to loose this spot!

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time. The food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. The little place sure is a big part of the community and supports the local veterans.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Visited on a lazy Sept. afternoon. Ate outside. Good staff, wonderful food, relaxed atmosphere. Decent price. Great value.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Our whole family loves to go to Sandy’s. They have everything for each one of us. From bacon& eggs to biscuits & gravy, or eggs Benedict California. My kids love the OJ that come in a cowboy boot. Never a disappointment.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Wife and I love to bike to Sandy's as they are one of the few if any places to sit outside. Biscuits and gravy....Awesome and the California club omelette....Well, nothing more to say that has not been said. Our good to place when Breakfast cravings call!