All reviews front desk choice hotels room was clean greeted warmly would stay here again outdoor pool the young lady would highly recommend this hotel third floor nice stay top floor fresno area convienent housekeeping directv sleep yosemite
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed my short stay. The staff was really nice and breakfast was good. They even have dinner trays so I was able to easily take the food up to my husband who wanted to sleep in. They also had to go bag for people who couldn't sit and eat. It was a nice area with a running trail. Bottom line... it was a nice stay for the price. Room was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kris181t
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Booked in here at the last minute. Property is conveniently located. Parking lot is well lit. Front deesk staff was very welcoming and friendly. Our room was on the top floor and was very quiet. Also clean with no unbecoming odors. AC worked well Bed was comfy and plenty of pullows provided. Good selection of TV channels, nice fluffy towels. We have no plans to ever return to this area, but if we did we would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Betty29142
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Recently stayed here for 1 night. Check-in was easy and front desk staff was very nice and professional. The room was actually pretty large with nice beds and a good size bathroom. Plenty of outlets near the bed but the outlet by the desk did not seem to work but not a big deal. Breakfast in the morning was surprisingly good. Definitely would stay here again if I were in the area.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank clasicgrl
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We stayed here for four nights while setting up and having a funeral for my grandmother nearby in town. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating from the front desk, to the dining room staff, to the cleaning staff. We were always greeted warmly wherever we were in the hotel. The young lady with pigtails in the dining room was especially pleasant to talk to. Because we were from out of state, we weren't able to find a place to meet all our family and friends after the funeral, so the hotel said we could have everyone come to the dining room after the funeral. It was so nice to be able to have a place to visit besides a noisy fast food restaurant somewhere. The rooms are clean and very nice. Ours had a sitting room and a king-size bed. Perfect for visiting one on one. The room had an adequate sized fridge and a microwave. Also, on the third floor there is a washing machine and dryer which I used. It costs $1.50 each, per load, which was fine; since we still had about four days of travel ahead. The hotel was close to shopping, fast-food, Korean bbq, as well as healthy fast-food. We would definitely stay here again. Everyone went out of their way to make us comfortable and we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Another disappointing Comfort Suites. I used to be able to know if I stayed in a CS I would be happy, no more.

Rooms are nice looking, a little small, but nicely furnished and decorated. Bigger than normal TV with DirecTV.

Two issues came up right away. Can’t see the TV from the closest part of the sofa because of the stupid and useless room divider. And can’t sit in sofa at night and read, as there is no light there.

Choice Hotels has a spot when you make a reservation online to make a special request. I always say 'top floor and far from elevator'. The first room assigned to me was on next to top floor, directly by elevator. I asked about this and was told this was a handicap access room and that was what I had requested?? Doesn’t help to have that request form if they just get them screwed up.

Not the tall mini fridge I’m used to in Comfort Suites. No freezer section. I contemplated extending here for the end of next weekend. But decided I didn’t want to stay here 5 more days with that tiny refir. I typically stay in a Hotel at least 5 nights, often longer. One of the things I USED to like about CS was they always had to tall refirs, can't count on that any longer.

Date of stay: May 2017