All reviews front desk choice hotels room was clean greeted warmly would stay here again outdoor pool the young lady would highly recommend this hotel third floor nice stay top floor fresno area housekeeping directv sleep yosemite shampoo
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Always a very clean hotel, rooms are always clean, at a good tempature upon arrival with a nice staff who is friendly and supportive. Breakfast is always good, just enough to get going and a very convienent location.

Room tip: Did have a broken Lamp. Otherwise very good!
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kenneth G, Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thank you! It's our pleasure!

Reviewed May 18, 2018

All the employees here have been very helpful and kind. We have been staying here for over 2 months for the duration of our construction project. The environment definitely makes us feel as we were to be at home.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kenneth G, Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

That's what we like to hear! Glad its been enjoyable for you, thanks for the review!

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Stayed for a week in Jan 2018. Breakfast was well stocked, good food. Rooms very clean and bed was very comfy. Price very good. My ONLY bad comment would be.. the outdoor pool. It is under shade, which is good for summertime... I really wish they had it heated somewhat in the winter. But I understand maybe why it's not. I would stay there every time from now on when we visit Clovis.

Room tip: I would take the top floor. We had people stomping and jumping, yes jumping in the room above.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mellowfellow
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed my short stay. The staff was really nice and breakfast was good. They even have dinner trays so I was able to easily take the food up to my husband who wanted to sleep in. They also had to go bag for people who couldn't sit and eat. It was a nice area with a running trail. Bottom line... it was a nice stay for the price. Room was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kris181t
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Booked in here at the last minute. Property is conveniently located. Parking lot is well lit. Front deesk staff was very welcoming and friendly. Our room was on the top floor and was very quiet. Also clean with no unbecoming odors. AC worked well Bed was comfy and plenty of pullows provided. Good selection of TV channels, nice fluffy towels. We have no plans to ever return to this area, but if we did we would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Betty29142