All reviews front desk room was clean greeted warmly would stay here again outdoor pool the young lady third floor top floor fresno area housekeeping sleep yosemite shampoo funeral trail microwave
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was great! Alot of your standard amenities but the staff was made it be more than standard. We had a full room of friends and decided to not have our room cleaned because we were coming n going so much we didnt want to have someone coming in. However the houskeeping lady saw me in the hallway and asked if we needed any fresh towels or shampoo ect, just really friendly and trying to make sure we didnt have to ask the front desk for anything. Then the icing on the top was when I couldn't get an uber to the airport (it says they were all busy??) So the gentleman in the lobby said he would drive over to their sister location and pick up the shuttle and come and pick me up to take me to the airport!! So nice of him to go out of his way when there was only one of me. I will for sure stay here again if I ever find myself in the Clovis area again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kenneth G, Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

We are thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience! We take pride in going above and beyond for each one of our guests. We are looking forward to having you back whenever you are in the area!

Reviewed May 23, 2018

Always a very clean hotel, rooms are always clean, at a good tempature upon arrival with a nice staff who is friendly and supportive. Breakfast is always good, just enough to get going and a very convienent location.

Room tip: Did have a broken Lamp. Otherwise very good!
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you! It's our pleasure!

Reviewed May 18, 2018

All the employees here have been very helpful and kind. We have been staying here for over 2 months for the duration of our construction project. The environment definitely makes us feel as we were to be at home.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kenneth G, Manager at Comfort Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

That's what we like to hear! Glad its been enjoyable for you, thanks for the review!

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Stayed for a week in Jan 2018. Breakfast was well stocked, good food. Rooms very clean and bed was very comfy. Price very good. My ONLY bad comment would be.. the outdoor pool. It is under shade, which is good for summertime... I really wish they had it heated somewhat in the winter. But I understand maybe why it's not. I would stay there every time from now on when we visit Clovis.

Room tip: I would take the top floor. We had people stomping and jumping, yes jumping in the room above.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mellowfellow
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed my short stay. The staff was really nice and breakfast was good. They even have dinner trays so I was able to easily take the food up to my husband who wanted to sleep in. They also had to go bag for people who couldn't sit and eat. It was a nice area with a running trail. Bottom line... it was a nice stay for the price. Room was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2018