“The Bomb”

House of JuJu
Ranked #1 of 306 Restaurants in Clovis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Their food is straight up amazing. The flat breads are the most delicious ever. Love the outdoor seating as well. A must in Old Town Clovis.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Best burger I have had in a long time. The bun, the burger, the toppings were all fantastic. If you have not been here yet make a point to go. Beer selection is great too. I am looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for dinner while in Clovis, this was my first time visiting their new location. The burger was amazing and the grilled potatoes were yummy. I also enjoyed one of their great Sangrias. I would recommend this restaurant for a great hamburger.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

This place found a tasty niche and stayed true to itself. We go for burgers in a bowl. Instead of an iceberg lettuce wrap, you get a salad topped with the burger sauce/dressing, topped with the burger and the fixings. For those of us that can’t afford the bun to our waistline it is the only way to go. The baby potatoes are awesome. Don’t be shy to ask for modifications. I save the carbs for a good beer to go with it. Burgers and food are all creative and tasty. Family owned and local sourced. One of our go to burger joints in the Clovis/Fresno area.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Hadn't been to their new location...Ice cold brew...the Best "Guiltless" Burger in a Bowl...I've ever had...Not to mention a Lovely Gent from England, named "Ambrose!"

Been to House of JuJu? Share your experiences!