See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 31, 2017

Javor is hotel in the small village Kusici near Ivanjica. This hotel is definitely for family with kids. It is good place for kids who are skiing beginners, because there is free ski school with free ski equipment for children.
The food is correct, every evening you make choose from two kind of food for every meal for the next day. Unfortunately the food is not local and domestic.
The rooms are clear with renovated bathrooms.
We were there with two children (five years and 10 months) and it was hard to me without elevator.
The best thing in this hotel is animation program and Milos, the guy who works his job fantastic and the children loves him very much.
This hotel is good choice especially when they have attractive prices.

Room Tip: There are two tipes of comfort rooms, without balcon but larger with hair dryer and refrigerator, and the others are only with balcon.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Charobnica
Reviewed September 2, 2015

In the surrounding area there are small shops, village. There is no larger shops, you can buy just the basic stuff.
The hotel is very clean, the rooms have been renovated, the bathrooms are clean.
The food at the hotel was excellent, meals are not served as a buffet, but every day you fill out the questionnaire for tomorrow: choose one of the dishes offered.
The hotel has a nice lobby, very comfortable, with television, library. in the basement there is a mini playroom for children, which does not have any special facilities (couple games, trampoline), but it is quite sufficient as a space for kids where they can play.
Ski trail is adapted to the kids who are just starting to ski. Hillside is neither steep nor too long.
at the beginning of the path there is the barracks with the equipment. In a barrack's stove that is the lodge where you can cook yourself tea if you freeze to death.
The staff is very friendly.
From the hotel you can borrow sleds, if you do not have your own, and after sledding back. It is free of charge (at least it was when we stayed there).
For all children who need to learn to ski, I heartily recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Vesna B
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Javor is hotel for kids and families in little wilage Kusici. We were there 8 hb. Food is corect but without local cooking. Rooms are old with renovated bathroms. Staff is wery helpful and nice. They hawe attractive prices and often discounts. Few monuments and beautiful nature is all you can see but if you got a car, canon of Uvac and Ivanjica are good places for visit.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Bojan b
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I stayed at Javor as part of a debate camp. First off, the hotel isn't easy to find at all, but the location is suitable for further sightseeing. The rooms themselves are truly average, although they do have nice views and were clean upon our arrival. The hotel amenities are poorly equipped (in particular, I am referring to the gym which deserves no such name as it had a combined lat which was broken and barely any free-weights). What ended up completely ruining my stay was the food and catering staff. I am a vegetarian but definitely not a picky one. This was said in advance to the hotel, but it made no difference. Every day, both of the two lunch options available were always with meat, and instead of providing me and my partner of the same food preferences with different meals, we were just given more of the side dishes. So one day it would be just a plate of potatoes, the other it would be thawed frozen vegetables with nothing on them. One of the waiters actually tried to serve us beef broth because he claimed "there were no meat pieces in it, but only noodles". We never once got soup suitable for us, which is incredibly unfair since we had paid full meals, but only got half of them with no substitutions (if the menu claims soup, meat, and vegetable side dish are a full meal, and we only get the vegetable side dish in a relatively larger quantity, that may not count as a full meal). Definitely would not recommend, as you can find friendlier hotels at better locations for sightseeing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have discovered this hotel via ad on FB. The photos were promising, the price of a 5 night stay more than attractive. I planned to get away somewhere where I could get some sleep and see a part of Serbia where I have never been before. it takes about 4 hours by car from Belgrade, as the road is slow. The hotel is very nice, clean, quiet. the food is simple but very tasty, maybe for an adult male the quantity is small. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The surrounding nature is fantastic, the sightseeing sights not further than 30km. One should definitely visit the Uvac canyon. I shall definitely be going there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family