“Best zucchini ever”
Review of P & G Burgers

P & G Burgers
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Colton
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Everything I ate there was great..... I LOVED their zucchini! The pastrami was a little too salty for my taste, but I still enjoyed it. The burgers and fries were good and they were big helpings with both. Onion rings are to die for! I also had the avocado garden salad. As you can tell, I ate there as often as I could during my trip. Good food is hard to find anywhere you travel. The menu is very diverse and the serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their veggies are garden fresh and crispy. Just a great place to be for fresh food. Prices are competitive, but you get a better bang for you buck there. Going back! Yum!

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

My family stops here each spring on our way to Palm Springs and can stop talking about it for the other 364 days of the year. The staff is super friendly and the zucchini fries are to die for! If you are even remotely close stop by

Reviewed February 8, 2016

The Best Burgers and Fries I've tasted in a long time!!! the staff was friendly. The service was quick and efficient!

Reviewed January 25, 2016

P & G is, hands down, the BEST burger place in the I.E! (I'm partial to the patty melts, myself!) BEST customer service; the owners will stop by your table and thank you for coming there, and make sure you're happy with your food. Large portions at a reasonable price... and everything I've tried is delicious. They also do breakfast all day... awesome. Seriously, this is the place that I compare every other burger place to, and nothing else even comes close to P & G. Whether you're passing through or a regular local, this is the go-to place for the best burger and fries around.

Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

They have more than just burgers. Salads, sandwiches, breakfast burritos, shakes, you name it. Everything is good here. Large steak fries and good portions. Always busy but worth the wait.