“Aleays favourir”

Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Commerce
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Best drinks ever.
Wow coffe.
Innovative cold and hot beverages.
One would nt miss anything if starbucks is nearby ..
They allow us to make our own customised drinks too if we want to mix things in our own crazy way.. they let is do that is the best part.
Wow.
I just love starbucks. I want one in gujarat Ahmedabad.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

I'm staying at the hotel across the street. I use the mobile ordering on the app and pick up my coffee and breakfasts quickly each morning.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016

Last visited in August 2015 when shopping at the citadel. Enjoyed my mocha frapuccino while walking around the complex in the sunny, warm weather. Quick friendly sevice.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 25, 2016

This location is super friendly and very efficient. It was super busy but we still got our drinks quickly.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Good coffee. All four of us got a cold drink and sat outside and enjoyed our beverage before continuing our shopping.

Date of visit: August 2016