“Excellent Thai food”

Bronze Buddha Thai Fusion
Ranked #55 of 338 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Reviewed June 1, 2015

While the restaurant is a bit small, the staff is very attentive and friendly. The chef has been working there for over 20 years and it shows. The flavors were very distinctive. I was there for a special buffet luncheon which included crab cakes, salmon rolls, chicken satay, something that looked like pork schnitzel and spicy beef and several different types of rice and noodles, some with seafood some without all of which was great. The salad was crisp and the dressing light and flavorful.

Sadly, I learned that the owners of 25 years have sold this and their Walnut Creek restaurant, however, the staff is staying on as well as the recipes. So I will be back.

Reviewed March 23, 2015 via mobile

The service is good and the food is good enough. There really aren't any other thai spots in part of concord so it will do if your craving it.

Reviewed December 12, 2014

I ate at Bronze Buddha Thai Fusion and the food tasted very good. After lunch I went across the road to get yogurt. At the yogurt place I only sampled one or two different flavors. Several hours later I was sick and think it was food poisoning. From which of these two places I'm not sure.

Reviewed October 16, 2014

A friend introduced me to this restaurant and I couldn't wait to return with my husband who loves thai food.

I had the Thai BBQ pork and my husband had the yellow curry seafood combo. He asked for medium spicy and was not disappointed. Our lunch started with a salad and appetizers that are included with meal. Our appetizers were butterfly prawn and chicken satay with a wonderful peanut sauce.

My BBQ pork came with vegs., rice. My husband's seafood combo included; scallops, prawn, fish, razor clams, and calamaire.

The service was friendly and professional and the atmosphere very nice. They even have an outside patio area.

If you're in the area it's a nice lunch spot. We will definitely return.

1  Thank 2marcopolos
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I disagree about the food. She really likes it but I have my reservations. Overall, the Thai food is interesting and of good quality. However, the service and restaurant experience make this dining experience a non-starter for me.

The first time we went in for lunch, we waited for a bit (not too much) and there were dirty dishes on the other tables. Moved from the current tables. We thought this clean-up was a one time experience but to our disappoint the next time we went in it was even worse.

We tried to have lunch there a week ago and more dirty dishes and no one decided to seat us.