“Great Meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We went here on a Thursday night with a family of 4. Good atmosphere and great food. A nice menu with great choices in starters, pasta, fish and meat. The food is fantastic and that includes the desserts. Strange that this restaurant is not busier. It deserves it.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Now, here is one that I visited many years ago and decided that I just wanted to dine locally, since the weather was not looking so good. The wine list for individual glasses was short, but I managed to find one that I was familiar with. Small menu, but great attention to detail. My choice of entree was baked chicken breast with basil and tomatoes, along with roasted red potatoes and veggies, also roasted. Absolutely delicious, and the sauce was so good that I sopped it up with some of the bread. Onto dessert - profiteroles, which looked more like small cream puffs. But - who cares what they call them?? They were spectacular, and there were 6 of them!! Served with fresh strawberries and drizzles of caramel. And, this time, I will not wait so long to return.

1  Thank Judy O
Reviewed January 18, 2017

Busy little restaurant. Old world atmosphere and extremely great food, pasta is extremely good. Wait staff extremely helpful.

Reviewed January 14, 2017

Great food! Busy little restaurant. Went here for our wedding anniversary and ordered the veal. Very good! Will definitely go back again!!!

Reviewed December 10, 2016

I am very stingy with my excellent reviews. Luna is one of the best Italian restaurants I have visited in the USA.

The specials on the menu change from time to time.

Funghi bruschetta started the three of us off. Crisp bread topped with perfectly sauteed mushrooms topped with cheese slightly browned from the broiler. We also had an antipasto with succulent meats sliced paper thin. I ordered the Seafood Risotto. I was surprised at how much seafood was heaped on top of the delicious Risotto. The risotto was the perfect consistency and all of the seafood was fresh and cooked just right, no hard fish. The variety of seafood included Clams, Mussels, Scallops, Prawns, and Salmon. I was in ecstasy.

My friends similarly enjoyed their meals.

Desserts were varied and sumptuous. I had the Panna Cotta and was struck by the beauty of the presentation. The custard stood up to that presentation and was velvety and smooth.

We lingered for a long time in conversation and were never rushed.

Service was excellent and knowledgeable.