“Very good Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2018

The food here is delicious I have never had a bad meal here and have been going to Luna's for years. Hard to recomend anything because it's all good. The salads are very good too....and save room for desert....actually I never do ...but it's good to share and have a bite. Good variety of wines.The tables are very tight as it's not a big place so I recomend reservations.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Lamb perfectly braised, and the sauce - awesome. I had mine with a side of pasta with slightly spicy red sauce - great. Started with a beef carpaccio, very good - lots of great tasting capers. Good service, good atmosphere. Did I mention the lamb was only $20? Excellent all around.

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Never had a bad meal here. Alfredo is the tops, and the saltimbocca is to die for. Impeccable service and food. Wish we could afford to go more often.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

On a family visit for the first time to Concord area, we were looking for a nice Italian family meal the night after Thanksgiving. I found Luna and the menu looked good so we took the chance.

Not disappointed and I’m glad that we picked this restaurant. Very reasonably priced with good food. I would recommend it.

Details:

- Caesar is a pass. Not really a Caesar with tomatoes and olives in it and the dressing was fair.
- Cioppino was very good. Heartier than some Cioppinos. Fresh, flavorful and nice portion. Only thing is missed is the crustini.
- Gnocchi was very good as was the penne.

Staff was very attentive and quick.

I would come again.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I have been to Luna for dinner and lunch, and I must say that it has not disappointed me yet. The service is good, the food is tasty and served hot, and the price point is not going to hurt your credit cards too much. On a recent visit during lunch, I found the caprese salad to be awesome. Freshly grilled shrimp, heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and a small salad--Tasty! My companions had the grilled salmon salad which was equally good.