“When all guests can eat differently and still have Chinest”
Review of China Wall Buffet

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed April 13, 2018

When my family and I eat at China Wall Buffet, each of us takes off in a different direction but we always end up leaving happy. Personally, I grab two bowls of the soup and sugar bisquits as I watch other family members head to the main course, boiled shrimp or fruit. My favorite part of every visit is when it is time for dessert. The little cakes with pudding are delicious and top off all that is ever eaten. A secret here at this restaurant that many miss is the boiled rice and fresh rolls with peanut sauce (by the dessert). You can take the peanut sauce and add to any of the main courses and enhance the already great food. Have fun at China Wall - we always do!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been going to China Wall for s cereal years with friends who live in the area. It’s a great bargain and an excellent option for group gatherings, but even our friends who live nearby and go more often than we do agreed that perhaps the quality of the food and service has declined somewhat over the past year. Hard to complain though because it is such a good deal and so convenient. It’s almost as if you are just he problem for making it he wrong selections more so than the food itself! There is a lot to choose from so choose carefully and enjoy a good meal for a very minimal cost. The steamed fish is exceptionally good and the General Tsao’s chicken a perennial favorite, but many of the vegetable and s adiós ir meat dishes are good too. The most popular items get replenished frequently so are generally quite fresh.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

I love going here with my husband because they are always consistant with goid foid. I love the rice noidles that they always have. I have even went and bought those to go and brought them home for our dinner. The waitress and waiters never smile! Im not sure why but they never do. Odd. But i dont go there for them, i go for the great food.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Decent larger Chinese buffet cafes that I tend to avoid, too much mass cooking and lots of msg usage. Decent fresh salad bar, fresh veggies and lots of hard boiled eggs, good dressing. Sushi bar looked abandoned so avoid it. Six hot do ups daily. Great if you like seafood, shrimp, crab legs galore, mussels, calamari...clams too.
All of the regular expected Chinese dishes of beef, chicken, pork, veggies, chow mein and fried rice, lots of nice extra side dishes , lots of fresh fruit, s mini ice cream machine, overall a large selection.
Be careful, they start adding in beer and did a and side order... And you price goes up quickly, but a decent meal every day.

If you are not busy, go there after 3 pm and pay the lunch price, stay and each all you wish, and you don't be hungry for dinner.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017

This place is very clean. We got there early (11:00am) and we were not the first people there. The staff was very friendly and makes you feel welcome. The hot food was good and warm and the cold food was cold. In the parking lot there was plenty of parking space to park. The parking lot was clean also. The crab legs were fresh and not watered down. There is something there for all members of your group.

Date of visit: April 2017