“Best Asian Vegetarian Cusine in Concord”
Review of Veggie Today

Veggie Today
Ranked #32 of 356 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Being newly vegan, this place has become one one my favorite places to dine. I've been here over half a dozen times already.

They are consistent in quality and service & their faux meat is a good replica and texture. You can call their dishes Vietnamese & Thai influenced.

I believe this place can appease to non-vegetarians palates as well.

Reviewed January 7, 2017

sometimes hard to get vegetables out,, so just stir fry vegetables seemed ok, but ,
later had a headache, was that MSG?

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

So I'm usually a carnivore, but I'm trying to be more aware of the effects of my eating choices. So I wanted Chinese food, and one of our vegan friends suggested this place. It's a favorite of his and his husband's; so my wife and I gave it a try. And man we were not disappointed! Great food, great service and it all tasted like meat to me. Give it a shot, you might wanna go vegan too; when you see that there are some tasty options out there for your dining outings.

1  Thank jonnyt893
Reviewed May 24, 2016

four of us had dinner here. My wife ordered dim sum, expecting them to be steamed; they were deep-fried (and tasty). I had spring rolls (very good) and won ton soup and my spouse also had the won ton soup (very filling and tasty). Service was good.

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Outstanding vegetarian menu. Large servings. Excellent service and not very expensive. We will be back often.

Food variety is great. They have take out which we plan to use often.