“Our Favorite Family Sushi Restaurant”
Review of Happy Roll

Happy Roll
Ranked #23 of 351 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed February 25, 2016

Our family of 5 loves to visit Happy Roll. It can get pricey, but I always leave happy and feeling like it was worth every penny. The service is great, the rolls are delicious, and the atmosphere is welcoming. The 49er Roll is SO SO delicious. I highly recommend it. I hope you get a chance to try Happy Roll. It's a happy place.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Happy Roll is an excellent Sushi/Japanese Restaurant. Fresh, quality seafood. Huge sushi portions. The bento boxes are huge and come with a little bit of everything. Excellent food and service.

Reviewed December 6, 2015

I had never been to a sushi restaurant before so this was an experience. I enjoyed the ambiance. It's rather dark, but it's clean and has an authentic Asian feel to it. It's in downtown Concord, with a park right across the street and other shops/eateries and a book store. This place gets an A+ for location. After eating, it's nice to walk around the park and peruse used and new books. Also, this place has plenty of parking if you're willing to park in either of the parking garages, but there's usually a spot on the lot.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

My go to stop for sushi in Concord. Lots of variety and everything I've tried has been tasty. In restaurant service as well as take out are very fast.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Every roll here is first rate. Service is friendly and fast. I've visited most of the sushi restaurants in Concord - Happy Roll is our first choice.