Super 8 Corning
US$84
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanolive pittaco truckfront deskyogurtmexican restaurantboiled eggsstaff was very friendly and helpfulcasa ramosfridge and microwavecontinental breakfastnext morningno elevatorshort stayother hotelsking roomfirst floor
Reviewed January 24, 2012

Great room including several HBO channels, fridge, microwave and I was able to park infront of my room. I asked for a late check-out and that was no problem.
Management was very friendly and wanted to please. Thay gave me a good recommendation for dinner as well as a recommendation for purchasing local flavoured gifts for the return home.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
super8corningca, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Corning, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. We work hard everyday to meet our guest expectations. We are happy to hear your stay was great with us! We look forward to seeing you again here in Corning at our Super 8 Hotel. For Future Reservations feel free to call 530-824-2468! Thank you And have a great day!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I enjoyed the stay here in town and want to especially thank Karen for the great help and service (even though she's a 49ers fan and I support the Raiders). The rest of the staff was friendly and it was a clean room with many amenities. Next time I come back for a case in Corning, I'll be staying at the Super 8. Thanks.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Christopher D

Thank you for you wonderful comments. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit to the Super 8 Hotel. It was a great pleasure having you as our guest, and would like to let you know, we look forward to your stay with us again. For Future Reservation please call 530-824-2468. Thank you again, and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

This is a great, affordable place to stay, whether for a night or a week. The staff are all very friendly and efficient. Breakfast is great, even for a diabetic. Rooms are clean and have the little extras (like internet, microwave & fridge) that make longer stays more pleasant. EXCELLENT water pressure and temperature in the shower! Walking distance to grocery store, pharmacies, and fast food. I know where I'll be staying when I come back to visit Corning.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
super8corningca, Manager at Super 8 Corning, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit to the Super 8 Hotel in Corning CA. We look forward to welcoming you back to Corning again soon and we hope you’ll stay with us at the Super 8 Hotel again! It was our pleasure to have you stay here as our guest. For future reservations please call 530.824.2468 Thank you and see you soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Karen at the Super 8 is like the house mother at that motel. She is so helpful, friendly, and caring about her clients that are spending time at that motel. She is a gem. I have been staying there for at least 15 years and it always feels like a secondary home. She has been there for at least the last 6 years at that location and it is great seeing her friendly face after a long journey. The motel is always clean and well taken care of. She makes sure that traveling north up 1-5 that we know the conditions of the roads. I will always try to stay there if at all possible and so far I have.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
super8corningca, Manager at Super 8 Corning, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit to the Super 8 Hotel in Corning Ca. We look forward to welcoming you back to Corning soon and we hope you’ll stay with us at the Super 8 Hotel again! It's a great pleasure to have you as our guest, we hope to see you soon. For Reservation please call 530.824.2468 Thank you!

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Pulled off I-5 northbound as it had gotten dark. Super 8 appeared out of the darkness. The young lady at the front desk had quite a few folks lined up looking for rooms, but she was quite efficient and my wait time was minimal. The $68 king-bed room was clean, spacious and in good repair... once I figured out how the light switches work! Had a lovely, restful night's sleep and found a convenient Safeway store right around the corner. The right place at the right time!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
super8corningca, Manager at Super 8 Corning, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2011

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit to the Super 8 Hotel in Corning. We look forward to welcoming you back to Corning again soon and we hope you’ll stay with us at the Super 8 Hotel again! For future Reservations please call 530.824.2468. Thank You again.
-Super 8 Staff.