“Loved it!! ”

Brigantine Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Brigantine Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 102 Restaurants in Coronado
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Adella Avenue
Description: Enjoy expertly prepared fresh seafood and steaks served in an elegant, nautically-themed atmosphere. Patio seating available.
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is a must if you love seafood and heading to Coronado. I'm from New Orleans so got pretty excited about the Seafood Gumbo. It was not what I expected but SO GOOD!! Totally different but still outstanding. I also recommend the shrimp and grits. Husband had two lobster tails and enjoyed them. It's a great spot for a date night, ladies night, or celebration. Cool vibe and festive atmosphere.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,199)

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Perfect for people watching, the outdoor portion of the restaurant is just lovely. Food was delicious and service excellent. Our server, Hooman, was quite personable. I took home a carry-out box and Hooman added so many goodies that I wanted to hug him (I'm a grandmother type). Lady Server gave me two of the roses which lasted a week. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Rosadelima_NewMexico
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Coronado is filled with excellent restaurants and rate this one of the best for seafood. We had the calamari strips which were strips of calamari steaks breaded, just the way I like 'em. The main course halibut, a generous portion of well prepared almond encrusted fish. Great taste.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I went to Brigantine on the recommendation of Trip Advisor...top seafood place on Coronado island. Without a reservation, I arrived at around 5:30 pm and got a table in about 10 minutes. By 6 pm, the place was packed. My server was fantastic, and very knowledgeable about everything on the menu. I started out with oysters on the half-shell...I went with the larger hood oysters...fresh, tasty, and huge. For the main, I went with the crab stuffed, bacon wrapped shrimp. The dish can with four jumbo shrimp, plus two sides (I went with mashed potatoes and vegetables). The shrimp comes with a jalapeño cream sauce...very flavorful but not spicy hot. I finished up with the Brig creme brûlée...large enough for two...but I ate it all! Total meal cost $70 including tip (had sparkling water and cup of coffee, too).

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Was a special night on the patio at the Brigantine! The sun was setting, no ocean view, but the sunset right behind the famous Coronado hotel in front of us. Was amazing. My steak was perfectly cooked with an amazing reduction sauce. My whole family, including my mother, were happy with their food choices. The waitress, kept us laughing and happy all night. We never had to wait too long for anything. I hear they might put one of these in Imperial Beach, i hope so, until then, this is our spot.