“Great stop”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great dog friendly patio in the heart of Coronado. Youre place for a guiness and pastrami sandwich, delicious!

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I went to these pub hubby and kids, just so nice to seat on the patio area and see the movement on the street. The food is good and there is a lot of Navy Seal pictures around and military costumers. Loved!

Reviewed August 8, 2018

The atmosphere with all the Navy Seal memorabilia touched my heart as I revere the Navy SEALs. The service was excellent and my Burger was cooked perfectly and was delicious. Also enjoyed some good music, a drummer and a singing Guitar player

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

After the trolley dropped us off to walk around Coronado we decided to eat here since the stop off is in front of the restaurant. Glad we chose to eat here, I had the corn beef and cabbage and it was tender and flavorful. The cabbage and potatoes were cooked to perfection. Service was quick and friendly by the staff, only problem I had was they didn't seem to mind that people were smoking and that is band in Coronado Island. Other than that it was great.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Another visit to McPhees. Perfect again. Great food, great service, Cold Beer! I’ve been coming here for over five years, still same greta service and food!