“Really good happy hour”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Transit: Bus stop Orange Ave
Description: Nestled on Coronado Island, offers spectacular waterfront views of the San Diego Skyline just across the bay. Famous for fresh fish, seafood, steaks, prime rib and other Island-inspired cuisine. 3 Hour Parking Validation when you dine with Peohe's.
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Went with friends from the Island, who go to the happy hour often. The selections were good, the food was very good and the drinks were as advertised. Without doubt we will be back on our next trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Peohe’s is amazing! It’s one of my favorites and we do dinner there at least once every summer trip. Tonight, I celebrated my 40th birthday with my family & everything was superb.

They added little touches that made a difference (birthday card, custom menu). They took the notes from the reservation we made on opentable and personalized the menu.

They have many great tables with views of the Coronado bay, we sat outside tonight under the covered patio and heard waves crashing in the background.

FOOD: Amazing, not a bad thing on the menu. The mahi didn’t taste fishy at all, the sea bass with pinot noir reduction was awesome, everyone enjoyed the pu pu platter as an appetizer, lava cake for dessert was enough to share with 4 of us.

WINE LIST & COCKTAILS: Great wine list & signature cocktails, lots to choose from for many different palette’s. Featured wines & cocktails were spot on as a compliment to the food.

VIEWS: spectacular, amazing atmosphere - there are lots of great tables inside with views too.

SERVICE: amazing

I definitely recommend this spot for special occasions or for a nice night out. I’d suggest making reservations because it gets busy. Happy hour is good during the week as well. You don’t have to get dressed up, saw everything from a full wedding party to adults with flip flops, shorts and t-shirts.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I wanted seafood, hubby wanted steak and this was the perfect choice!! Best seafood I’ve ever had! He got prime rib and both were just amazing!! Had great cocktails and the atmosphere is beautiful! Right on the water! Service was fantastic as well!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We just needed a quick meal and ate at the bar. Super nice and fast service. The artichoke was perfectly steamed. Nice accompaniments too. All of the sushi is fresh. Best outdoor seating in my opinion. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

The food is fantastic and take a seat outside and enjoy the smell of the water, and beautiful skies. Try a bunch of different items as nothing dissappoints.

Been to Peohe's? Share your experiences!