“Excellent food with outstanding views...”
Review of Peohe's

Peohe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Peohe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 104 Restaurants in Coronado
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Cuisines: American, Polynesian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1st Avenue
Transit: Bus stop Orange Ave
Description: Nestled on Coronado Island, offers spectacular waterfront views of the San Diego Skyline just across the bay. Famous for fresh fish, seafood, steaks, prime rib and other Island-inspired cuisine. 3 Hour Parking Validation when you dine with Peohe's.
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I joined a group of fifteen people for a late (8:30PM) dinner at this attractive restaurant overlooking San Diego Bay and a panoramic view of the skyline of San Diego. With an attentive staff and an excellent array of both seafood and steaks we enjoyed a couple hours of good food, libation and laughter...while the patient staff accommodated our every request (even as the last diners in this restaurant that evening). It is a most enjoyable setting for any dining occasion and the food, for the most part, did not disappoint our selective palates.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,263)

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I had a late lunch [dinner for me since I was on East Coast time] and it was most enjoyable. Waitress was very friendly and atttentive; view of San Diego was magnificent. Lobster Roll was good- not like New England, but very good.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We ate here prior to seeing “Once” at the Lamb’s Players Theater. I had two appetizers, the raw oysters and the whole artichoke. Both were wonderful! My husband had the coconut shrimp and it was fantastic. We sat in the outdoor room - beautiful views of the city and all the sail boats. Two days later we took the Coronado ferry to the island and had lunch. I had the Asian chicken salad and Bill had the fish and chips. Both were good, but not “fantastic” like dinner. Again, the view is wonderful and the service was good. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Coronado.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

I dined solo and was well taken care of by my waiter. I tried the Mahi with bananas and macadamia nuts and really enjoyed it. Veggies were cooked perfectly and the meal was wonderful. I took the waiter recommendation of an ice cream pie that was awesome. I really enjoyed sitting outside and enjoying the waterway activity and views of downtown San Diego. It was a lovely way to spend time. The inside of the restaurant is really beautiful as well. A treat for the eyes without the typical seafood restaurant décor.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Went with friends from the Island, who go to the happy hour often. The selections were good, the food was very good and the drinks were as advertised. Without doubt we will be back on our next trip.

Been to Peohe's? Share your experiences!