All reviews great location across the street front desk bagel shop coffee and pastries walking distance stay there again beach towels nice pool light sleeper rooms are clean shops and restaurants coronado island orange ave we've stayed boogie boards san diego
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Popped into town to visit an old friend and see our grandsons - missions accomplished. The La Avenida is so convenient - close to restaurants, car rental. the beach, etc. And it is reasonably priced!
We never stay anywhere else unless it is booked solid.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ulrike P, General Manager at La Avenida Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Dear Guest
Thank you for your review! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, especially the location. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Helped us out when we were in a pinch last night! Amazingly accommodating and so kind. Would come back again. The pool was nice. Great free breakfast, fresh fruit and coffee pastries. Me and my husband had a wonderful time!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Diane
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We take great pride in our customer service and always enjoy hearing when our guests notice. Thank you for your kind words for Moises I will be sure to pass on your praise. I am glad you were able to enjoy the amenities our hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back soon!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

We always stay at La Avenida Inn when we visit. La Avenida Inn is in a fantastic location, and is a fairly reasonably-priced motel. The staff is always friendly and professional. We've been staying there on our San Diego visits for many, many years.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ulrike P, General Manager at La Avenida Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing our La Avenida Inn for your stay here on Coronado. All of us really appreciate your kind comments and we are very glad to know that you enjoy your stays with us! I would also like to
thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the effort put forth by our guest service team, your kind words go a long way in encouraging our team to continue doing what they are best at. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

King room was great. Room itself felt updated, but bathroom has seen better days. Across the street from the Del and easy walking to lots of shops and restaurants on main drag (Orange Ave). Ate dinner at Brigatine right next door. Rented bikes a few doors down and took about an hour to bike around the entire island. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for such an emphatic endorsement of La Avenida Inn, I was pleased that our hotel was able to provide such a wonderful experience for your time on Coronado. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Veronica happened to be @ the front desk during our trip and was very helpful!

I asked her for her asst. w/my rip pants- basically a stapler so I could staple a ripped pocket; she offered to sow my pants herself, so awesome!

I highly recommend this quaint and beautiful Inn, I will be coming back!

Room Tip: ask for veronica! =)
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Customer service is what can take a good experience and turn it into a great experience. I couldn’t be happier to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations, as well as my own, on your most recent stay at La Avenida Inn. Thank you for taking your time to review La Avenida Inn and I will make sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. We cannot wait to welcome you back on your next trip.