“Great barbecue in a Marin mall”
Review of Pig In A Pickle

Pig In A Pickle
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Corte Madera
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pig-in-a-pickle-corte-madera?start=40
Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pig-in-a-pickle-corte-madera?start=40
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I have been dining at Pig in A Pickle practically since the day it opened. They have great tasting, high quality Barbecue. I love their ribs, which are always meaty and tender. Their pulled pork reminds me of the best the south has to offer. My personal favorite is the Brisket, smoky, tender and delicious. The only drawback is their sauce, which is not to my personal liking. It doesn't matter: you can eat all their barbecue without sauce on it. The prices are very reasonable. They usually have a nice selection of beer to go with the meat. The place is very nice to eat in, a blend of rustic, chic and always clean and neat.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Clean, corner shopping center location. Picnic style tables. Order at the counter, wait for delivery at the table. BBQ chicken, pulled pork, ribs and brisket. Sides include beans, chili, potato salad and others. Filtered water available at the counter. Chicken was moist, Beef, a bit over-cooked, ribs, dry rubbed and tasty. Pulled pork was nice.
A good bet for fast food with inexpensive prices. Beer and wine served also. Quick stop, quick service.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

First time there for us. We both got the pulled pork sandwich. It was good, but we felt it could have been smoked a little longer. Really liked the delicious barbeque sauce. Would like to try some of the other things on the menu.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Here in Marin County, we are typically more of the seasonal and locally sourced California Cuisine type of eaters. But I have traveled a bit and so I can say, with limited authority, that this is some good Q. Also, the typical sides (corn bread, beans, macaroni and cheese, potato salad) are all very good. Add in a solid beer and wine selection and views of Mt. Tamalpais, birthplace of the Mountain Bike, and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I have been here about 5 times and even had it catered for our wedding to compliment our rustic theme. The sausage, chicken, and buttered pickles are our favorites! Don't forget their mustard sauce! The staff are super friendly and hospitable. We like giving business to hard working people. This place is worth the drive and we come from SF.