“Great place for lunch”

Price range: US$12 - US$60
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Old Vine Cafe! We are open daily for breakfast and lunch, and Tuesday through Saturday for dinner! Stop in and join us, or call us about catering options.
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Great menu for breakfast or lunch. Omelets, salads, sandwiches--everything looked wonderful. Went for lunch recently with some business colleagues and can't wait to return. Parking is a little limited so you might want to avoid peak times--come early or late.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We stumbled upon the Old Vine while shopping... to say the least it was amazing! The bloody mary is a perfect side with the Reuben omelet, and like others, get the pistachio butter on a homemade english muffin. You'll thank yourself!

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on a quiet Sunday afternoon. There were quite a few choices on the menu. I had a beautifully prepared and presented spinach salad. Lots of interesting fruit choices: fig, apricots, strawberries. Also goat cheese and almonds were plentiful. My husband had scrambled eggs just how he asked, runny! Mostly all wine was imported, and a bit pricey by the glass, which is why I did not give a full rating.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Came for early lunch. Good thing, the parking gets horrendous pretty quickly. Love the ambiance. We sat outside taking in the Camp. Small water feature that adds to the auditory ambiance. The service was great. Tried the blueberry french toast and the smothered. Warning: the portions are quite large. We weren't ready for that. The french toast was good, had layers, and texture almost like bread pudding. I liked the smothered better. It was so good!!! Slightly sweet corn bread covered with egg, cheese, gravy, jalapenos. Also some picked vegetables on the side. It was soooo good....

I can't wait to come back and try dinner.

1  Thank nahlalee
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Pistachio butter. Nutty margarine.
Not what I’d expect.
But a beautiful collaboration; a culinary fornication.
The spread was quite dense and chunky, as if those nuts had just been ground fresh.
Unsure of whether I’d taste sweet or savory, I smeared a dollop onto the edge of my English muffin. And this was no ordinary Thomas’ English muffin. This was the child of a Thomas muffin and a Popeyes biscuit…a hipster rendition.
The first bite, I was hooked.
Another bite proceeded before I could swallow.
The warm comfort of this simple side dish put a smile on my face. Within minutes, this little cruet was scraped clean, and I sat in anticipation for the main entree.
Melissa Brown #dramaticeating