“Phenomenal flatbread and dessert in a shot-glass!”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 546 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bristol Street and Anton Avenue at South Coast Plaza
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.At Seasons 52, we pride ourselves on offering our guests: * Seasonally-inspired dining choices expertly designed to excite and surprise the palate * An award-winning international wine list featuring diverse wine selections that personalize the dining experience * Knowledgeable, approachable service that inspires confidence * A casually-sophisticated adult ambiance that feels inviting
Reviewed May 5, 2017

This is only the second Seasons 52 that I have dined at and I can tell you that I still remember the amazing flatbread from the first time during The 50/50 Challenge in 2013!
Now I'm no foodie, so for me to remember it so clearly means it was outstanding.
Thankfully, they didn't disappoint. I don't even like flatbread normally, but Seasons 52 have elevated it to an art form.
The other thing they are famous for is their signature shot-glass desserts. I had the lemon meringue pie and it was exceptional. Just enough to tantalise the tastebuds without going into sugar shock.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

We had dinner on a busy Saturday night before a concert at Segerstrom Hall. We only had a short wait to be seated for our 6:30pm reservation. Brian, our server took great care of us. We let him know that we were attending an 8:00pm concert and with a crowded restaurant he took our orders and a short time later, our delicious dinners were served. I had the Grilled Rainbow Trout ($20.80) that was wonderfully cooked with a tasty sauce. My wife had the Grilled Sea Scallops ($27.90) and commented on generous amount of scallops that were served. For a large sized restaurant that had plenty of people waiting for tables, this is a well run establishment that offers quality dinners with generous proportions. No wonder they are busy.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

We as two couples had a lunch at Seasons 52. We chose to eat outside where the view and ambiance were great in that sunny California day.

The menu was well prepared and the cost of the lunch choices were very reasonable. 3 of us ordered grilled fish taco plates and I ordered grilled salmon. Everyone was very happy with their choices.

After lunch small portions of different desserts in small cups were offered by the server. We chose one of the deserts, but did not really care for it.

Reviewed April 24, 2017

Located right at the Bristol Street entrance to South Coast Plaza, Seasons 52 offers some of the best seafood in Costa Mesa -- equally as good as the more celebrated Water Grill directly across the street, in just as classy a setting. Our party of four tried a variety of chef's specialties, including the Asian-glazed Chilean seabass and the paella, and found them all exceptionally tasty. The bar and dining room can be overwhelmed on weekends, so reservations are essential.

Reviewed April 19, 2017

I went here for a 3 date and we are still together! This place was nice to share a romantic dinner with my man and enjoy fresh delicious food!