“Great place to eat”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 536 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Anton & Bristol off Interstate 405
Reviewed June 24, 2016

We eat here with another couple and the service was great as well as the food. We had the Steak Tartare as a starter (not something you can get most places) and it was very good. I had the Gorgonzola and Truffle Crusted Dry Aged NY Strip. The sauce is very strong but good if you like those tastes I would recommend it.

Reviewed June 23, 2016 via mobile

My steak was cooked the way I want. The restaurant is clean and nice. The menu gets changed every season. You can trust the chef here though. Whatever you order it is going to be great!

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

We came here to celebrate Father's Day a day early. Hostess was nice and service was good. The lobster bisque, rib eye steaks and sautéed mushrooms, and chicken fingers and mashed potatoes were good. For dessert the vanilla ice cream and cookie was enjoyed by my daughter. I was disappointed though because I had asked for them to put a Happy Father's Day greeting in the dessert and they could not do it. I guess they can do it for other customers but the day we went they couldn't. Also, I had a to go bag and by the time we were at the valet it was leaking all over the bag. I wish they did a better job with packing it.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Someone somewhere mentioned the hamburgers at Capital Grille. Since we were in the area we decided to give it a try for lunch. So glad we did!
Classy and elegant atmosphere with jazz playing in the background.
Service was excellent and not pretentious.
Everything we ordered was delicious! The standouts were the lobster and crab "burger and their coconut cream pie.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

This place is dark and clubby which I don't care for,but that is where my complaints end. I can not adequately describe how wonderful the food is here.I eat here at least twice a month. I would eat here everyday but it would bust my budget. If you go for lunch it's more reasonable.but I still manage to spend $50 for lunch!!! It's so worth it.my favorite is their lobster bisque.4 oz of lobster an sherry poured at your table.majorly delicious. It's not always on the menu but they always have it at lunch they currently have a lobster salad omg !! They also have fabulous steaks as it is a steak house. No matter what you order you will not be disappointed