“Perfect lunch; drink”

Habana Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Habana Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 520 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Great vibe, great drinks. Had their version of a Caesar salad w Ahi and it was awesome. Great lunch or meet up spot. But: warning: parking is ridiculous. That’s the only reason not getting 5 stars.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We love Habana, the atmosphere, and the food. It's a fun evening. My go to dish is plantain crusted chicken with yucca mashed potatoes and mint mojito. Be warned, parking is crazy and may take you 15 minutes. They apparently have free valet parking in the lot behind the restaurant. Another drawback is the sheer noise of happy people enjoying themselves. It was almost too dark to read the menu, come prepared with a flashlight.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Love the atmosphere, a fun indoor/outdoor dining patio with a real Cuban flair. The plantain-crusted chicken salad was amazing, with a breaded semi-sweet crust over tender chicken on a bed of mixed greens with corn, guacamole, and other tasty surprises. Other dishes looked equally appetizing and high quality. The restaurant also features live entertainment for dinner from time to time. It's a place we'd go back to time after time.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I've never eat here, and was surprised at how tasty the fare was. We met for a business lunch and ate outside. The weather was perfect and their were no bugs or distractions. I enjoyed the plantain crusted chicken with salad. The flavor was excellent. The servers were attentive and took good care of us. Stop in and try your favorite, I think you be happy.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

A colleague made reservations here for a business lunch. When I first pulled into the parking lot I was confused at all of the eclectic buildings and airstream RVs. Not until I parked did I realize what a whimsical place. Habana has a great outdoor patio under an umbrella of old vines. I had a great chopped salad and my colleague had the special which was paella. Both were great. I noticed quite a few appetizers being shared.
I noticed they have a brunch on Sundays out side which I bet is fabulous. Take time to stroll around. Great time!