“Delicious vegan food”
Review of Seabirds Kitchen

Seabirds Kitchen
Ranked #22 of 563 Restaurants in Costa Mesa
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The beet burger did not sound appetizing to me. I resisted ordering it until my companion insisted it was "to die for". I always get the warm cauliflower salad which is pretty amazing with dates, nut, arugula and other goodies... but I wanted to try something new. OK, let me just say the beet burger is A-MAZ-ING. My now all time favorite and I highly recommend it.

This place is crowded inside (hence the 4 stars) and they usually have a wait.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Five of us ate here for dinner and we order all kinds of stuff. Everything was delicious and had I not known it was a vegan restaurant, I never would have noticed. I'm not a vegan eater and I didn't miss the meat or dairy. We ordered fries, kimchee tacos, avocado tacos and Brussels sprouts. They were all amazing and I am looking forward to going back.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We liked the place. It is totally vegeterian. They even don't serve dairy products. Service was good.

Reviewed April 19, 2017

This place is small cannot hold to many people inside. We waited at least 30 minutes on a Monday around 7pm. The food was fun and tasty

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place, fantastic food, the Brussel Sprouts were amazing, and I had a stout made with coffee!
Great service, very busy but worth the wait.
Nice little Centre the Lab.
A must for vegans.