1,335 results
All reviews the executive lounge diamond member south coast plaza orange county nice hotel self parking john wayne airport business trip free shuttle definitely stay here again close to the airport newport beach conference lobby costa starbucks mall
Reviewed October 28, 2018

Nice location, close to all, needs remodel, dated property good hospitality room but also dated in there!!!! I thought it was Great having starbucks coffee in the lobby would stay again after remodel!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear qwend,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I apologize for our guest rooms not meeting your expectations. Additionally, I will pass along your kind comments to my team regarding the excellent service you received. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Travel safe,

Reviewed October 27, 2018

Front desk was always smiling but other staff (some of the room service, executive lounge, and other staff didn’t seem that they wanted to smile or are unhappy of what they are doing. But everything went well. The breakfast was really fascinating!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Tour,

Thank you for your four star rating. I apologize for the lack of smiles, I know that make a huge difference in making you feel welcome. I have shared your comments with my team and have retraining scheduled in the next couple of weeks. Please come back soon and discover our new smile.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2018

This could have easily been a 5 but due to the refrigerator problem that was not taken care of until late the next day and after I had to report it again. The worst part was standing on a pool of water in the shower because the drain was clogged and clumps of hair that were not ours came up and was floating around.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Robert G, General Manager at Hilton Orange County / Costa Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear MTGSAMom,

Thank you for your feedback and for selecting the Hilton Costa mesa. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations and for the trouble you experienced with the refrigerator and shower. I did share your comments with my team to ensure that these issues do not recur. I am glad that we made it right before you departed. Again, thank you for your post,

Safe travels,

Reviewed October 9, 2018

This is an excellent hotel which I highly recommend. The wonderful staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The room was spacious and the bedding divine. I really loved staying at this property!

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Linda,

Thank you for your five star rating and for selecting the Hilton Costa Mesa. I was glad to hear that you loved my team and our guest rooms. Please come back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Nice enough but older facility and somewhat dated. Staff were all very professional. Business event and the quality of food was very good for a group meeting. Meeting rooms more than adequate with access to nice patio.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KKDFCARLSON

Dear Carlson,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate that you acknowledged my teams hard work in keeping the property clean and well maintained. Please come back soon.

Travel safe,