All reviews silver trumpet hardwood floors nearby westin starwood property south coast plaza front desk man made lake lake view segerstrom center boutique hotel beautiful property spg member bell staff frequent traveler within walking distance parking garage sitting area
Reviewed October 5, 2016

What a gem! The hotel is beautiful! The decor is modern, pretty and comfortable! The rooms are nice and peaceful. Everything is really clean and nice. The people working at the hotel are nice and friendly! Breakfast is excellent in the music inspired (interesting touch!) restaurant. I hope to stay here again! Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking man made lake.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Tyler B, Guest Relations Manager at Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2016

Dear suzanness1,

Thank you taking the time to share your experience here at Avenue of the Arts Hotel. I am very pleased to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and received excellent service. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

First off, I have yet to be in a hotel room with as many outlets next to the bed. Further, I quite like the modern and open feeling of the room. Also, another bright spot, the restaurant connected to the hotel provided room service. It was very good food and not the usual hotel room service, it was definitely restaurant quality. The bathroom and TV selection is about as usual for this type of hotel. The gym and pool, which I didn't use, looked average as well. Overall, it was an excellent hotel. I would definitely book again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear kny087,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations here at the hotel. We would love to have you come back and stay with us in the future. Please contact me the next time you plan on returning.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel. The lobby is beautiful, room was clean, hallways are clean, and the restaurant is beautiful as well. I would definitely stay here again. The ambiance is amazing. Definitely a four star hotel. The only possible downside could be the $25 for parking and the small non luxurious pool. Our $25 parking was waved because of the birthday we were celebrating and it was greatly appreciated. Our room was also upgraded to a Lakeview which we really enjoyed. The bathroom is very nice and the room has artsy touched that I loved. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Tyler B, Guest Relations Manager at Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Dear BBQ777,

I am pleased to hear that your visit was enjoyable and you liked the hotel accommodations! Thank you for spending your birthday with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

This member of the Starwood Tribute Collection is a music-themed property with modern, cool rooms, and an interesting collection of outdoor lounging areas. Good restaurant, friendly service, and a very comfortable property. So far my favorite spot when working in Costa Mesa

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Tyler B, Guest Relations Manager at Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2016

Dear JPK_YVR,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our property. We would love to have you come back and stay with us in the future, please contact me next time you plan on returning.

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

This wonderful hotel was our 4 day stay for our business meeting. It was an impressive and I instantly loved the room we were given.

Daniel picked me up from the airport and was amazingly friendly throughout the whole time there.

We enjoyed all parts of the Hotel because of our various meetings where the staff was super friendly and knowledgeable.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Tyler B, Guest Relations Manager at Avenue of the Arts Costa Mesa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2016

Dear gargoylelair,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am very pleased to hear that my staff took such great care of you and you enjoyed your stay. We would love to have you come back and stay with us in the future. Please contact me the next time you plan on returning.