Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
US$124
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotelUS$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2020

The Vanllee Hotel is great for big family gatherings and loud festive celebrations which is unfortunately NOT what I was there for. The beautiful resort with the inviting gardens and the large pool is perfect for a festive Friday and Saturday evening with loud aggressive urban music and potent drinks by the pool. The crowd was a mix of local Angelenos and out-of-towners looking for a respite from the heat by being poolside to enjoy copious quantities of alcohol on a hot summer night. I was initially attracted to the property by the beautiful tropical garden, large suites and value proposition but I think I chose unwisely. The check-in staff was fast, efficient and masked. From all appearances, appropriate caution due to COVID was exercised from first entry to room access instructions. The tri-level foyer with oversized chandelier is absolutely magnificent and worth the visit. The property itself is beautifully maintained and the room was, as advertised, spacious and clean. There is plenty of space to spread about in the large room with a separate sitting area (with television) from the bedroom (with another television.) There are more than enough power outlets and the Wi-Fi is fast. The bathroom is clean and bright if not a bit snug but ample and complete with enough towels and supplies. The bed was comfortable and a little on the soft/plush side and the bedside lamps and outlets were welcome. The air-conditioning system worked quickly and efficiently. The one minor fault about the room was the unavailable regular coffee packet for the second night. Note that the room is not cleaned daily due to COVID and there is no breakfast service. Altogether, I would not book the room again as I realize that this is a large property with many rooms to let. I was expecting a quiet weekend with a garden view and yes I DID request for a quiet room due to my hectic morning schedule. We were there for two-nights in a King Suite and had the guests above stomping about from early morning to late night and a next door unit Friday night party for young people (which is totally fine, I just wasn’t ready for it.) The weekday experience is probably much different. I absolutely take fault in choosing this property and I should have chosen hotels carefully for a more refined experience. I would probably not stay again despite the amazing rooms. The large property lends itself to large crowds. Separately, we went to Hamilton’s for dinner both nights (two of us the first night, a crowd of six the next evening) and had wonderful dinners. It’s a limited menu but the restaurant food and the staff are superb.

Room tip: Choose a room as far away from the pool as possible
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed March 16, 2020

I was expecting a boutique hotel. This was More like a motel 6 and one that needs a good scrubbing. Bed was comfortable, but bathroom plumbing was separated from wall. Furnace so loud I thought it was falling from the ceiling. Drip, drip noise all night and creaky doors kept us awake. The breakfast was nothing special. Sign on the pool gate about not entering with active diarrhea really killed the one beautiful aspect of the property. Next time I’ll stick with the known brand properties in Covina.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 28, 2020

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at this hotel and it's been a wonderful experience both times the staff could not be more helpful the rooms are very nice. Plenty of parking the Courtyard and pool area is absolutely beautiful. Will stay here again and again

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2019

The room is spacious, bigger than I expected and the bed was super comfortable.
I had the best sleep in this hotel in my 2 weeks of travel with my family.

The best part of this place is the staff members.
They are very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank SimpleReview100
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

1 of my FAVORITES. Great staff. Gift shop. Discount from Hamilton's (with stay). Atm inside. Free Breakfast. Pool. Great rooms. Close to Eastland center restaurants and stores Dennys, 711 . Ikea. We had a wonderful time

Date of stay: September 2019