All reviews national road the bus stayed here tumalog falls the owner whale sharks atm bidet motorbike bathroom beds tv wifi
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Rooms are great ! What you see is what you get ! Staff is very helpful , they will help you with anything you need , whale sharks are 5 minutes away , food is great ! You get to sit on the balcony and enjoy the view :-) .

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a value for money for sure. Mattresses are good. Shower and bathroom was neat and clean. Tv and sky was functional. Location is great not to close not too far from the whale shark centre. Their little resturant is a plus.
Downside was the bed sheet. I didn't like it and the blanket was small and according to filipino standard maybe but not good for foreigners. Then there should be a sheet for that kind of blanket. Wifi didn't work but when I mentioned the staff took care of it. I would go back for sure.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms. Good bathrooms. Good location and proximity to whale shark watching.
A bit noisy by the main road but not a big problem.
Staff are unbelievable unhelpful. Trying to arrange transport out of Oslob staff were unhelpful, dishonest and greedy - I assume to try and make money for themselves.
We waited 1.5 hours whilst the staff repeatedly told us transportation was coming and then being told the price had gone up etc. In the end I managed to sort my own transportation for half the price they said they could do it for.
Not impressed!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TimmyTiger80
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for 3 days. The room were very nice and clean with good aircondition. The food in the restaurant was good as well. And the location of the hotel is nearby the whalewatch. It is easy to take the bus from the hotel or rent a motorbike just like we did.
The staff is very friendly and the owner is so nice and helpful! Me and my partner couldn't find a working atm that took mastercard, we drove about 6 hours with the motorbike, but didn't find any working atm. We came back to the hotel and didn't know what to do and the owner of the hotel offered us her help. She and her daughter took their car and drove to the pier and we took the boat to the island Negros. When we where there they took us to an atm that finally worked. We are so greatful for their help that day. After we went to the shopping mall and did some shopping together.
A humble and nice family, with a really good resort, do recomend this place!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here again at Lantawan a few weeks ago. And I can say it's still the best place to stay in Oslob!

The resort is along the national road and you can just inform the bus to drop you there.

For a 1500 PHP, you're getting an almost 3-star hotel accommodation just like in the city: modern and clean rooms, comfy beds, nice smelling towels, and toilet with bidet.

Just be wary that there are a lot of make-shift resorts in Oslob and you might end up paying more for what you're getting.

Lantawan is near the whale shark watching, Sumilon, and Tumalog falls which are 5 mins drive.

They provide assistance in all the activities in Oslob.

They also offer scooter rental which is nice to explore area.

And the staff is amazing for putting the extra effort in making sure they meet your needs and requests! For this alone, I highly recommend this place. You're in good hands with them.

And boo on the reviews for criticizing the resort for poor WIFI connection. I was using my own mobile connection and signal is spotty in the area but for text and calls, you should be fine.

For improvement:
1. There's only one pillow per bed; not sure if you can ask for more
2. TV has only ABS but not a big deal as we're out for most of the time
3. They have their own eatery and food is not bad but we find it pricey for the serving size (150-200PHP) after getting used to the affordable and you-get-your-money's-worth food culture in Cebu
4. Booked through Traveloka; did not get a response through text inquiries sent to their 3 different numbers
5. Road noise is there but tolerable