The North Shore Inn
US$159
Lake Arrowhead Chalets(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$69
RodewayInn
US$77
US$75
Downtown Motel 7(San Bernardino)
US$89
Econo Lodge(San Bernardino)
US$69
EconoLodge
Economy Inn(San Bernardino)
US$110
US$90
Hotels.com
All reviewslake gregoryrest and relaxationtwin peaksbig bear lakegreat view of the lakeorange countydvd playerbeautiful roomcoffee potperfect stayroad noisewithin walking distancea great place to staybed was comfortablefireplacebalconyarrowhead
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I had such a great time. Nancy was so nice and friendly and the town was so nice and quiet. I loved it. I had a wonderful time. I can't wait to come back again. I will let everyone know about North Shore Inn.

Room Tip: I was in room 8
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Perfect for two. The rooms are small and cozy with a beautiful stone fireplace and a balcony
that overlooks the lake across the street. It had just snowed the night before so everything
was white and beautiful. Perfect location, market and resturants within walking distance.
Nancy (owner) did everything she could to make our stay comfortable. Would like to come
back this summer.

Room Tip: We stayed in room #5 and did not have to climb stairs. It was same level as parking.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 918Retired2011
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My fiance & I have stayed about 3 times at North Shore Inn. We love it there. The rooms are very cute and clean. It has become a tradition for us. I have nothing negative to say about my experiences there. Plan to come back soon though!!!

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are what I am sticking to w/ North Shore, its nice to sit there in the morning with coffee and look out at the land and mountain view.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2012

We have to say we love this place we go every year this time. Both Nancy and Terry are the most on hands owners of any place we have ever been. The rooms are so clean and nice we go every year and so should you.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Stayed in room 10 for 1 night in January. The views are gorgeous and the rooms are super cute. Very friendly staff. Amenities were acceptable. Working fireplace in the room was a nice touch. Nice and warm. Cute balcony overlooking the lake. For a rustic and charming mountain break, this place is perfect. All the locals were super friendly too.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple